XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 25/01/06 08:22 AM Posted 25/01/06 08:22 AM I knew this thread was a bad idea when I read it this morning, im with the other guys, WHO??
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:15 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 09:15 AM Damnitt Cro, jetute, harvestgreenxr and the rest of ya's. "Where art thou"?LOL. All these unbelievers.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:25 AM Posted 25/01/06 09:25 AM Damnitt Cro, jetute, harvestgreenxr and the rest of ya's. "Where art thou"?LOL. All these unbelievers. we are here!!! just seeing how well you can give it to all the doubters
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:35 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 09:35 AM Well I've organized 2 days A/L for the event already. Going to be one hell of a party. Judging by the musical ability of some bands out there, it shouldn't be too hard. We converted a few with Nightwish...lol.I'm just here conveying a message.....lol. So what if it falls on deaf ears, tone deaf that is.....lol.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:40 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 09:40 AM Yes Oh master of the BBQ?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/01/06 09:40 AM Posted 25/01/06 09:40 AM Just because some us prefer talent, raw power and originality to house synthesized drum beats and direct rip offs of "other" artists material What young Wayne was trying to say was that he has damaged hearing from being married and wouldn't hear the Garbage truck if it ran him over. Poor bas*ard, they say the affects are permanent, destined to enjoy listening to sh*t for the rest of his days
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:53 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 09:53 AM Not bad Scotty, I'll pay that, however the taste for "REAL" music was around long before I was married. True though, I might have suffered some industrial deafness....lol. Just makes me less tolerant of all the top 40 that's around these days.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/01/06 10:02 AM Posted 25/01/06 10:02 AM Hard to follow W, one minute you are talking up vegetables and Heavy Metal, next thing there is a reference to "Real Music." Me thinks there may be some typo's in ye postings
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 10:09 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 10:09 AM Must be taking after the master, hey Scotty.....lol.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 10:37 AM Posted 25/01/06 10:37 AM freaks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now