Newcastle Dyno Day, Wrap-up.

Eugene

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 10m 5d

As someone kindly pointed out to me yesterday its got 250 @ the wheels and 350 @ the exhaust :kissmy::stirthepot:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 8m 9d
The Goose obviously hasn't heard of intercooler watersprays on cars.

http://forums.autotechengineering.com.au/I...p?showtopic=188

Will he ever learn?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting read but there where 3 Autotech cars 2 where dangerously leaning out and the third one that was sent there to smack the edit cars was down 60 rwklw and all there IC's where sprayed with water as well.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d
As someone kindly pointed out  to me yesterday its got 250 @ the wheels and 350 @ the exhaust :kissmy:  :stirthepot:

It does sound farking awesome! :msm:

• ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d
The Goose obviously hasn't heard of intercooler watersprays on cars.

http://forums.autotechengineering.com.au/I...p?showtopic=188

Will he ever learn?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting read but there where 3 Autotech cars 2 where dangerously leaning out and the third one that was sent there to smack the edit cars was down 60 rwklw and all there IC's where sprayed with water as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The 3rd one that came down runs 11's, so realistically who gives what it ran on the day. Why must you insist on stiring the pot......regardless on whether the car runs chip or edit, we came down to say hello and run the cars on the dyno, NOT to prove a point...It sounds like your waiting for yet another :spoton: fight

Jeff........I have to say, the GT sounds good on the dyno.....Nothing beats the sound of a V8......Im spewing I didnt have my car there to put up on the dyno, would have been interesting to compare my and your exhaust notes (good old turbs vs v8 :) )

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 17d

I came second in the stock stock stock stakes...

211.4 (as opposed to 211.6).

214 something or other with the K&N in.

Was very impressed.

Next time I run I'll make sure I do a service before hand (overdue by 700kms), clean out the air filter (not done since it was replaced 30,700kms ago), and I'll try out some of that 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff.

Should do me at least 0.3rwkw so I can beat Dal :spoton:

Bastard made me drive his car, with a super slick shifting T56 and a clutch so light I thought I was driving a small car...now I want a MK2/BF :spoton:

• Member For: 19y 11m 19d
seeing so many aswome XR6T's in the one place so close to home was awsome.... some very sweet looking T's (and GT) with some very sweet mods...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm Phoon anyone :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now how the bloody hell did I forget the phoon :spoton::pinch: sorry mate..

Nicely put Dean.... was really all about gettin a bunch of Falcons together and having a bit of fun

• Member For: 19y 2m 6d
I came second in the stock stock stock stakes...

211.4 (as opposed to 211.6).

214 something or other with the K&N in.

Was very impressed.

Next time I run I'll make sure I do a service before hand (overdue by 700kms), clean out the air filter (not done since it was replaced 30,700kms ago), and I'll try out some of that 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff.

Should do me at least 0.3rwkw so I can beat Dal  :laughing:

bas*ard made me drive his car, with a super slick shifting T56 and a clutch so light I thought I was driving a small car...now I want a MK2/BF :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing: I had the 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff in mine!! might made the diffrent!!

U could of sayed no!! :laughing: but I knew how much you love Siliver cars :laughing: and u wanted to drive a T56 I reckon your due for a new car mate!! I don't know how u drive yours mate! I could not get it in to gear! at all miss all most every gear change!! and it's not the driver!! it's the T5. :spoton:

Dal.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 2d

Well, another successful day.

A big thanks to Eugene, Muzza and John for organising a great day.

Well, all I have to say how damn lucky I am that my engine withstood a night before of drag racing, 2 hours of spirited driving here and there to Newcastle, Cro thrashing my car before the dyno run, then the dyno run x 2 and finally 2 G- tech Pro runs after the dyno. All with an AFR of 13.7. Now that is one tuff ford engine.

So with all that my car punched out 310.8rwkw with around 16psi hanging around.

Not bad for a Unijip car hey? Well back to Autotech shortly, and stay tuned for more fun from the Stealth machine. :laughing:

And....if I do go for an Edit Cro, will only get Valet mode. :laughing: Bloody hoon.

RJS

(So-Leen)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 5d

It was a good day and being, I guess one of the Sydney crew that left their boost in Sydney I have to comment. A few loose turbo bolts and 4 psi less meant a run just over 300rwkw. The tune apart from the drop in boost was smooth and the AFR's were spot on.

That being said my car is one of the few in Sydney with a 11sec run at WSID :laughing: I was there to catch up with some of the local lads, poke fun at Daboss by parking my Tranny next to his and enjoy the fact that a bunch of Ford nuts can get together without too much craziness..

xr6god: Do you own a Xr6 or are you just a forum troll that likes to stir crap up, grow up bro.

Apart from that it was a good day, nice setup and thanks to the organisers for making the effort.

Regards

M G