turbojack Member 28 Member For: 20y 8m 22d Location: GEELONG Posted 15/01/06 05:20 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:20 AM I love them
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/01/06 05:21 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:21 AM (edited) How old are you jAcK?Edit: Ever seen a grown man naked.... Edited 15/01/06 05:22 AM by Dagabond
turbojack Member 28 Member For: 20y 8m 22d Location: GEELONG Posted 15/01/06 05:24 AM Author Posted 15/01/06 05:24 AM I am 12 hoping for a xr6t wen I am driving. I say stuff bout my dads car and his account is xr6tblueprint
turbojack Member 28 Member For: 20y 8m 22d Location: GEELONG Posted 15/01/06 05:25 AM Author Posted 15/01/06 05:25 AM y the hell r u talking bout grown men naked
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/01/06 05:40 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:40 AM Dont take offence to it mate, I was guessing that you were fairly young going by this and the other threads you've started in the last few days.I was yankin your chain. It's a quote from a film from well before your time...
Guest Guests Posted 15/01/06 05:45 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:45 AM Dont take offence to it mate, I was guessing that you were fairly young going by this and the other threads you've started in the last few days.I was yankin your chain. It's a quote from a film from well before your time... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh dear big slip there dagsvik...cops got your pewta
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 15/01/06 05:52 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:52 AM woohoo im not the youngest member on this forum anymore!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/01/06 05:54 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:54 AM Maybe that should be your new signature.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/01/06 05:57 AM Posted 15/01/06 05:57 AM At only 12 years of age I'm sure your probably not aware of the things Greenday is actually singing about. There a very political bunch.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 15/01/06 06:06 AM Posted 15/01/06 06:06 AM I am 12 hoping for a xr6t wen I am driving. I say stuff bout my dads car and his account is xr6tblueprint<{POST_SNAPBACK}>woohoo im not the youngest member on this forum anymore!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now