Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
:laughing: Great vids guyz. This is the kind of stuff I like! I'd pay $25 for a dvd of that sort of action rather than the "Rush GT" crap I brought.

Want my bank details?

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Here's one of Saleen and DBOSS and in the dry :blush::laughing:

Shame we could'nt see the smoke coming out of the back of Saleen's car :spoton:

Saleen_Bossed.wmv

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Here's one of Saleen and DBOSS and in the dry :blush:  :laughing:

Shame we could'nt see the smoke coming out of the back of Saleen's car :spoton:

Saleen_Bossed.wmv

Link did, lol. He was behind me.

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted
GT vs Evo9

was dat in the m5 east tunnel that was filmed in?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 8d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted

:laughing: When you release the dvd saleen I will be first to hand over the cash!

:tease: Great vids guyz. This is the kind of stuff I like! I'd pay $25 for a dvd of that sort of action rather than the "Rush GT" crap I brought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Want my bank details?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Here's some of Jnr's beast :tease:

Shame it was wet though :gooff:

 

jnr.wmv

Don't worry, many more to come in the future.

:laughing:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Here's some of Jnr's beast :blush:

Shame it was wet though :gooff:

 

jnr.wmv

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, many more to come in the future.

:blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For sure mate see you on sunday :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Here's some of Jnr's beast :blush:

Shame it was wet though :gooff:

 

jnr.wmv

Don't worry, many more to come in the future.

:blush:

For sure mate see you on sunday :spoton:

:gooff::gooff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 5d
Posted

I can host any vids people want put online I've got my own webserver with about 60gig of free space at present. Just drop us a PM and then can send it over to me via msn and I'll through it up on my server.

  • Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Location: Launceston Tasmania.
Posted

Keep up the good work nice to see some videos :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...