Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
GT Owned

In the wet :blink: listern to the wheelspin :fool:

Look at him. Sees a video of him getting smacked and he resorts to flooding. Remind me to crank up my spamfilter next time I post a similiar vid. :blink:

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey Saleen,

I wonder if you still have a vid of my one that night!!!!! And I am not being dirty. :blink:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
:laughing:

post-1345-1137367390_thumb.jpg

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Hey Saleen,

                    I wonder if you still have a vid of my one that night!!!!! And I am not being dirty. :laughing:

Sure do. There's several. I'll get onto it later.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Hey Saleen,

                     I wonder if you still have a vid of my one that night!!!!! And I am not being dirty. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure do. There's several. I'll get onto it later.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Later my @ss.

Now beotch. :laughing:

Now! :spoton:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Finally got some decent speakers and listened to that hiQuality one rob...pretty f*cking sweet. Now do more softcock...or is just that you can't keep up with em?

Lumpy :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 6d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted
:laughing: Great vids guyz. This is the kind of stuff I like! I'd pay $25 for a dvd of that sort of action rather than the "Rush GT" crap I brought.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Hey Saleen,

                     I wonder if you still have a vid of my one that night!!!!! And I am not being dirty. :laughing:

Sure do. There's several. I'll get onto it later.

Sweet.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Here's some of Jnr's beast :laughing:

Shame it was wet though :spoton:

jnr.wmv

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Finally got some decent speakers and listened to that hiQuality one rob...pretty f*cking sweet. Now do more softcock...or is just that you can't keep up with em?

Lumpy :laughing:

Pintara

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...