Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Cheers Tabatha....when is your machine getting a gersey out there?

With the amount of luck that I have....probably never.

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted

So you had a good night Phil....is that what you're trying to say?  Must have been the day for it, had someone do some rearranging to the tailgate on the ute yesterday that didn't realise all the traffic in front of him was stopped :crybaby:

Congrats to you other freaks as well :spoton:

That sux mate. :gooff: How much damage?

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
The cooler weather certainly helps. I had a new PB with a 13.06 @ 107.48mph (13deg ambient temp) despite only getting the one run in. Glad I could help with the knife blade Phil.

Big AL

Bloody good time for a stocker Al. It's a pity you didn't get a couple more runs in. There's a 12 there for you for sure.

And thanks for the blade - bloody sharp and worked a treat. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted
The cooler weather certainly helps. I had a new PB with a 13.06 @ 107.48mph (13deg ambient temp) despite only getting the one run in. Glad I could help with the knife blade Phil.

Big AL

Bloody good time for a stocker Al. It's a pity you didn't get a couple more runs in. There's a 12 there for you for sure.

And thanks for the blade - bloody sharp and worked a treat. :wub:

Your'e most welcome my friend.

Yeah I felt a 12.99 coming but maybe next time.

Big AL

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
The cooler weather certainly helps. I had a new PB with a 13.06 @ 107.48mph (13deg ambient temp) despite only getting the one run in. Glad I could help with the knife blade Phil.

Big AL

Bloody good time for a stocker Al. It's a pity you didn't get a couple more runs in. There's a 12 there for you for sure.

And thanks for the blade - bloody sharp and worked a treat. :spoton:

Your'e most welcome my friend.

Yeah I felt a 12.99 coming but maybe next time.

Big AL

:spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

So you had a good night Phil....is that what you're trying to say?  Must have been the day for it, had someone do some rearranging to the tailgate on the ute yesterday that didn't realise all the traffic in front of him was stopped :spoton:

Congrats to you other freaks as well :spoton:

That sux mate. :gooff: How much damage?

Less than I thought by the impact - tough f*ckers those utes. Will be new bumper and possibly a tailgate though.

Time for me to move on I think, that's three trips to the surgeon now and none of them my fault :nono:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted

Less than I thought by the impact - tough f*ckers those utes.  Will be new bumper and possibly a tailgate though.

Time for me to move on I think, that's three trips to the surgeon now and none of them my fault :spoton:

Must be something about the baby poo colour :spoton::nono:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

As opposed to the luck that blueprint brings you Phillis??? :laughing:

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Must be something about the baby poo colour :laughing::siihp:

What is your ute colour Tab?

I couldnt find it in my brochure.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Acid Rush - one of the original colours

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...