Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Can I make some smoke Trev?

Like......Since when has anyone been able to stop Scotty from makin smoke?

I'll be seein wot can be done to get "official" sanction for said smoke. :laughing:

:diggit::blink:

"reserved for "smokin bbq"

Watch is sister, many areas around Mt Cotton to make things dissapear, I could have you super sucked for starters

  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
I also will have no licence at this time, can I still drive at mt cotton.

I have mates interested so this will depend on above question

I've been advised that there are no licence checks done as it is on private roads.

All responsibility is the owner/driver.

So, yes you can participate. :blink:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I also will have no licence at this time, can I still drive at mt cotton.

I have mates interested so this will depend on above question

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been advised that there are no licence checks done as it is on private roads.

All responsibility is the owner/driver.

So, yes you can participate. :shutit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well that's Dazza in :shutit:

oh and Macka

I HEAR YOU COMPLETED A FULL CRUISE

shazzy

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
Posted
THE LIST

phantomchic

cooltint

Citric Acid XR6t

Robit28

macktheknife

tab

Tigerlili - The other half of mattson (taking photos not participating)

MYF6

Raphoon

Provided there are no date clashes I'm in. Do we have a date finalised????

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

ill be there as a spectator..... unless I can somehow get a new clutch b4 hand (doubt it though).... been a spectator will be fine... I mean I get to watch tabitha negotiate the course... that there will be worth it alone :whistle:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
ill be there as a spectator..... unless I can somehow get a new clutch b4 hand (doubt it though).... been a spectator will be fine... I mean I get to watch tabitha negotiate the course... that there will be worth it alone :spoton:

Ohhhh, the macabre bas*ard in me thinks that's actually a bloody good idea :spoton: Worth driving to Brisbane for even :spoton:

Lumpy :laughing:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
ill be there as a spectator..... unless I can somehow get a new clutch b4 hand (doubt it though).... been a spectator will be fine... I mean I get to watch tabitha negotiate the course... that there will be worth it alone :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhhh, the macabre bas*ard in me thinks that's actually a bloody good idea :spoton: Worth driving to Brisbane for even :msm:

Lumpy :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'd better get the tissues ready then b!tches, as if the planned booking goes ahead it will be the first day of our financial year and tabbie won't be anywhere near Mt Cotton :spoton:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
You'd better get the tissues ready then b!tches, as if the planned booking goes ahead it will be the first day of our financial year and tabbie won't be anywhere near Mt Cotton :spoton:

Can't you just crash the server again or something trent? :spoton:

Easy Way Out :spoton:

Lumpy :laughing:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
You'd better get the tissues ready then b!tches, as if the planned booking goes ahead it will be the first day of our financial year and tabbie won't be anywhere near Mt Cotton :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't you just crash the server again or something trent? :spoton:

Easy Way Out :spoton:

Lumpy :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again??? I would never do anything like that.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
You'd better get the tissues ready then b!tches, as if the planned booking goes ahead it will be the first day of our financial year and tabbie won't be anywhere near Mt Cotton :crybaby:

Can't you just crash the server again or something trent? :kissmy:

Easy Way Out :spoton:

Lumpy :bringiton:

:bringiton::laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...