Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
ok ok Shaz,

enough torture... I'll bring it, I'll BRING IT!

I havn't done anything

YET :spoton:

Yeh ya have.. You have posted 12 times in less than an hour and actually added nothing......

  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted

Hi All

Nobody seems to have mentioned anything about tyre pressures. On previous courses I've done, I was told to put at least 40psi in the tyres. Apparently this aids in handling and reduces tyre wear on the day.

Can anybody explain this further or confirm it ???????? My memory is not what it used to be.

Regards

Big AL

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hi All

Nobody seems to have mentioned anything about tyre pressures. On previous courses I've done, I was told to put at least 40psi in the tyres. Apparently this aids in handling and reduces tyre wear on the day.

Can anybody explain this further or confirm it ???????? My memory is not what it used to be.

Regards

Big AL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

email sent :laughing:

you will have an answer soon

shazzy

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

I run 40psi in my tyres all day everyday... no big deal for me

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 25d
  • Location: Sunny Coast, Qld
Posted

Same here..... 40psi all day, every day..... running standard rubber. :spoton:

Wear just nice.... except for when I'm havin fun :spoton:

Cheers

Adrian

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
Hi All

Nobody seems to have mentioned anything about tyre pressures. On previous courses I've done, I was told to put at least 40psi in the tyres. Apparently this aids in handling and reduces tyre wear on the day.

Can anybody explain this further or confirm it ???????? My memory is not what it used to be.

Regards

Big AL

Yes Al,

Like the others, I used to run 40 psi all the time. Used to bump it up to 42 for sustained trips.

40 will be a good number for the day.

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Payments received as at High Noon Tues. 07-03-06

Macktheknife

MYF06

Mattson

Robsta

Citric Acid XR6T

02 Stock

Phantomchick

BarramanXR6T

F6Rapid

F6Rapid's mate.

Cooltint

69ADY

Claude counts it as Twelve (12)

Four (4) spots left........ :blink:

C'mon now or you'll be :laughing:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
C'mon now or you'll be  :spoton:

Me = :sick: + :gooff:

Gotta get new tire, wheel alignment/balance and steering all straight plus a brake bleed sorted before I start going roundy roundy :omg:

Have fun guys :sick:

Lumpy :omg:

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

common you crazy cats... 4 more people!

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
common you crazy cats... 4 more people!

Too right......

Forum people have until next Tuesday the 14th to get in.

After that we have to open it up to others to be sure of getting the numbers.

C'MON..........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...