EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/04/06 11:24 PM Posted 01/04/06 11:24 PM great pics!!!more please <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And video footage if anyone has any. Awesome pics mattson
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/06 04:07 AM Posted 02/04/06 04:07 AM Looks like I didn't miss out on much then you bastards
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 02/04/06 06:04 AM Posted 02/04/06 06:04 AM serves you right for staying at home and shagging Saleen's mum!
robc Member 64 Member For: 21y 1m 13d Posted 02/04/06 08:46 AM Posted 02/04/06 08:46 AM Mattson, thanks for the pictures would love to see some more if poss.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 02/04/06 09:27 AM Posted 02/04/06 09:27 AM Rob, the ones posted are the best photos (minus the one of Al coming a guttser in the dirt that is out of focus, which I left in for the fun of it to remind him what happens when you push too hard ) however the remaining 200 odd photos may have some other good-uns in.p.s ignore the comments in the gallery from the ricers... they are mostly <17 year old brat punks that drive $3000 sprinters and have problems like described by Sideline!
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 02/04/06 11:40 AM Posted 02/04/06 11:40 AM Also, if anyone needs some webspace to host videos... let me know... I'll see what I can do!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 02/04/06 12:25 PM Posted 02/04/06 12:25 PM Also, if anyone needs some webspace to host videos... let me know... I'll see what I can do!Great shots! Please let us know if you find any more good ones.Cheers
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 02/04/06 12:55 PM Posted 02/04/06 12:55 PM Looks like a great day guys, and I see Jen got a drive of MIHI on the slick... Love the serious expression.Great pics as usual Matto
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 02/04/06 01:36 PM Posted 02/04/06 01:36 PM (edited) Rob, the ones posted are the best photos (minus the one of Al coming a guttser in the dirt that is out of focus, which I left in for the fun of it to remind him what happens when you push too hard ) however the remaining 200 odd photos may have some other good-uns in.p.s ignore the comments in the gallery from the ricers... they are mostly <17 year old brat punks that drive $3000 sprinters and have problems like described by Sideline!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What do you mean "push too hard", I was only in first gear!!! LOLSeriously though what an awesome day. It was great to finally give the Typhoon some legs without fear of being caught by the constabulary or worse still damaging the car. Although a few of those off track excursions came pretty close no damage is apparent as yet.Matty, thanx for that "out of focus photo", I've already printed it out and I'm gunna show everyone I know. I reckon it was the best photo I've seen of my new beastie yet. Congratulations to all those with the courage to get their cars dirty and to Mack' and Shazza for organising such a fantastic day.Can I put my name down for the next one now. We should organise one of these on a monthly basis. That was just the most fun you can have with your mates, thanx guys.It was my birthday today and that was just the best present I could have wished for.I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for hours afterwards.Big AL Edited 02/04/06 01:38 PM by cooltint
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 02/04/06 01:42 PM Posted 02/04/06 01:42 PM I look forward to a dedicated skidpan day where those in attendence can just cut sick on the pan for 5 hours... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just name the date and I'm there. The whole day was great, but the skid pan was the best part of the day.Big AL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now