Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reckon you need the contrast,silver with silver,no contrast,black with silver,now youe talkin

my bomb is phantom and I chromed the front grill and it gave a good contrast

100_0533.jpg

vik...riced the bumpers as well,and that sh*tty black bit of plastic

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Personally Black on LS for me as attached. Old Pic before current mods ;)

Regards

M G

post-2506-1136167294_thumb.jpg

Posted
Personally Black on LS for me as attached. Old Pic before current mods ;)

Regards

M G

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep...but I would have sprayed the coolers black as well

vik...but that's just me :thumbsup::spoton::gooff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 24d
  • Location: Eastern Burbs of Melbourne
Posted

Here is my grill, which is most likely from the same guy. They are good quality, and im sorry I disagree, they dont look sh*te at all. Up close or far away. Had heaps of comments on it, all positive. But opinions are like as*h0les......

Picture092.jpg
Posted

Who said they look like sh!t???

vik...now thata the contrast thing Deaks :thumbsup::spoton::gooff:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
Here is my grill, which is most likely from the same guy. They are good quality, and im sorry I disagree, they dont look sh*te at all. Up close or far away. Had heaps of comments on it, all positive. But opinions are like as*h0les......

<div class='bbimg'>

Picture092.jpg
</div>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man that is awesome, ahh love it........Not just the grill, everything, damn hot Silhouette T you have there :thumbsup:

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I reckon both look pretty good but I would probably go with the black.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 27d
  • Location: Inglewood, W.A
Posted

My car is booked in on the 16th for some paint work (car was coined in a car park) and have asked the spray painter to paint my upper and lower grills silver as I reckon the contrast will enhance the looks of the car.

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
My car is booked in on the 16th for some paint work (car was coined in a car park) and have asked the spray painter to paint my upper and lower grills silver as I reckon the contrast will enhance the looks of the car.

Sorry to here Z. F**KING P**KS. So many jelous people out there. :spoton:

But on a good note it should look sweet. :msm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...