Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
Blueprint is still no. 1 and nicer - too hell with all the haterz... bend over and bow to blueprint :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh... yes blueprint.. still the best blue out of the BA/BF range imo :blink:

If only BA XR's came in regency red.. :banghead:

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
hahaha Ken you are the joke of the day thread :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:banghead: ... oh stop it ... you're just embarrising me now ... :blink:

:blush:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 23d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
hahaha Ken you are the joke of the day thread :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:banghead: ... oh stop it ... you're just embarrising me now ... :blink:

:blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You been taking spelling lessons off Jethro again? :k24t:

Back on topic...they've got a Fantasy XR hidden away at work somewhere, I'm going to try and find it and sus it out.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
You been taking spelling lessons off Jethro again?  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh, you run the risk of occassionally mis-spelling something when you don't copy it from another web page. :banghead:

:blink:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
hahaha Ken you are the joke of the day thread :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: ... oh stop it ... you're just embarrising me now ... :blush:

:k24t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You been taking spelling lessons off Jethro again? :k24t:

Back on topic...they've got a Fantasy XR hidden away at work somewhere, I'm going to try and find it and sus it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dika-ding-ding-ding... :banghead:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Saw the colour you refer to in the shopping center in Burwood Vic last night.

A little out there for me and a bit like the colours you find on those Jap cars

Changes colour depending on the angle viewed.

Not for me.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

We need pics people

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns Qld
Posted

Saw the colour here in Darwin. I think it's kinda weird. Not keen on it :hrmm:

I give it to Ford for being innovative though. Like looking at a kaleidoscope. Very amusing! :spoton: The dealer said it's $2000 here in NT.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted

So far I've seen an N/A XR6 and a Turbo ute in Fantasy, I think it looks fantastic. It wins all the arguments over which colour is best because it has them all in one package.

The two that I saw were already pre sold. The only problem I can see is trying to keep it clean and paint repairs.

I was keen on the colour for my new car but both RACQ and NRMA have refused to insure it so that has turned me off a bit as they are under $800 for full comprehensive insurance.

Just my thoughts

Cheers

Big AL

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boronia, Vic
Posted
So far I've seen an N/A XR6 and a Turbo ute in Fantasy, I think it looks fantastic. It wins all the arguments over which colour is best because it has them all in one package.

The two that I saw were already pre sold. The only problem I can see is trying to keep it clean and paint repairs.

I was keen on the colour for my new car but both RACQ and NRMA have refused to insure it so that has turned me off a bit as they are under $800 for full comprehensive insurance.

Just my thoughts

Cheers

Big AL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Big Al,

That's the first time that I've heard of an Insurance company refusing to insure because of colour :spoton:

But I agree with you, I think that paint matching would be difficult.

Daniel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...