Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
The Fantasy colour is not my choice but it is only what you fancy.

The world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same colours.

I personally like the more subtle colours but the retro colours look fantastic out on the road.I prefer not to stand out too much on the road which the brighter colours obviously do. I must be getting old !!!!!

Forget what others think its what you think.If you like it go for it.

cheers

Silverman,

You must be getting older beyond your years :nono:

Whats wrong with being older and having a nice looking blueprint on the roads with minor mods to match :nono:

Daniel

Couldnt agree more Daniel. There is nothing wrong with being old, fast and loud :nono:

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yeah there is nothing wrong with being older and having a bright coloured car. I just prefer the more subtle colours,each to there own.As I said I love the brighter colours its just not for me.

I got lightning strike as it always looks clean even when its not plus I have never had a silver car before.Had the blacks,reds etc before so I thought I would try something different this time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...