Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 1d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 19/12/05 06:37 AM Author Posted 19/12/05 06:37 AM The 30th of December is still on.Canberra Yacht Club at 1900hrs (7.00 pm)Numbers pleaseI will book final numbers on Friday (23rd)If I don't get the numbers I will move it to Jan 06th at Ziffirelli's (Dickson)They are closed between the 23rd Dec to 04th Jan.RegardsGary
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 19/12/05 07:38 AM Posted 19/12/05 07:38 AM Just realised those dates are Fridays - means I can't get to a venue until about 7:30pm at the very earliest. But put me in for two please.
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 19/12/05 08:38 AM Posted 19/12/05 08:38 AM We'll be in for 2 as well.So that's 6 so far right?Gary & BevTurbo6man & 1Kitty & Aaronanyone else?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/12/05 09:53 AM Posted 19/12/05 09:53 AM Pick a date then ... sooner the better for me. I haven't had a drive for two weeks!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At this stage it looks like the 30th December but I will have to confirm details with the Yacht club.****Numbers please****I will post details asap.Gary<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Doubt it.I will cross paths with you Jeff, I will be on my way to the coast on the Friday night!
Turbofalke Member 658 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Location: Mexico Posted 19/12/05 10:00 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:00 AM Hi guys,I'll be in Canberra over X-mas, driving up 23rd, driving out 29th, so if you see a AgHg MK2 with a boof head behind the wheel, say G'dayCheers
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 19/12/05 11:12 AM Posted 19/12/05 11:12 AM Pick a date then ... sooner the better for me. I haven't had a drive for two weeks!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At this stage it looks like the 30th December but I will have to confirm details with the Yacht club.****Numbers please****I will post details asap.Gary<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Doubt it.I will cross paths with you Jeff, I will be on my way to the coast on the Friday night!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why don't you stay for the dinner and we'll cruise back down the Clyde after??? Where you staying? Merry Beach?. You can always camp over the night at our place on the way through - spare rooms not a prob PS I think there's a beer in the frig ...
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 19/12/05 11:21 PM Posted 19/12/05 11:21 PM Yeah put me and jen down for two more
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/12/05 12:22 PM Posted 21/12/05 12:22 PM Pick a date then ... sooner the better for me. I haven't had a drive for two weeks!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At this stage it looks like the 30th December but I will have to confirm details with the Yacht club.****Numbers please****I will post details asap.Gary<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Doubt it.I will cross paths with you Jeff, I will be on my way to the coast on the Friday night!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why don't you stay for the dinner and we'll cruise back down the Clyde after??? Where you staying? Merry Beach?. You can always camp over the night at our place on the way through - spare rooms not a prob PS I think there's a beer in the frig ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Beer? someone mention Beer? Dont tempt me! Seriously, thanks for the offer Jeff, ill have a talk to the boss, and ask her what she reckons.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Location: ACT Posted 23/12/05 01:56 AM Posted 23/12/05 01:56 AM Garry, I'll be there and I'll bring Grumpy too.
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 1d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 23/12/05 07:30 AM Author Posted 23/12/05 07:30 AM OK FolksOur table is booked.30th December1900hrs at the Canberra Yacht Club.Booked in my name so if your not a member give me a page from reception.I will drop in to the club and post up some of the food prices.Ross I will see if they have young veal on the menu."Merry Christmas"Gary.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now