Guest Guests Posted 19/12/05 08:26 AM Posted 19/12/05 08:26 AM Wakfield Park will be in Jan or Feb Arn't we over due for a drive Cro?Im thinking of taking Feb off and going for a drive down south close to Bega. Theres a few red wines I'd like to pick up from down there. A track day on the way home would be awsome.Anyone feel like a drive out my way (Northern Beaches) just let me know, do look up Mc Carrs Creek Rd in the Sydney directory. West Head and Bobbin head National Park is a must for those who love a twisty.There a loads of top roads in Sydneys North. Let me know what you think guys. PS watch for the bloody push bike riders on Mc Carrs Creek Rd on a earley morrning on weekends their F'N every where and they think they own the place.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/12/05 10:14 AM Author Posted 19/12/05 10:14 AM I owe you a track day too
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 19/12/05 11:03 AM Posted 19/12/05 11:03 AM Wakefield ... did someone say "Wakefield". I pricks me ears and listens more closer ...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/12/05 11:14 AM Posted 19/12/05 11:14 AM Wakefield ... did someone say "Wakefield". I pricks me ears and listens more closer ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hang on, isn't Wakefield a race track, and aren't race tracks for fast cars? (I'm in soooo much trouble now .... why, oh why do I post these things? ....)
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 19/12/05 11:22 AM Posted 19/12/05 11:22 AM Wakefield ... did someone say "Wakefield". I pricks me ears and listens more closer ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hang on, isn't Wakefield a race track, and aren't race tracks for fast cars? :k24t: (I'm in soooo much trouble now .... why, oh why do I post these things? ....)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ken, I think you're confusing him with another guy that drives a black V8 Ford. This Jeff has a quick one! :banghead:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/12/05 11:34 AM Posted 19/12/05 11:34 AM Ken, I think you're confusing him with another guy that drives a black V8 Ford. This Jeff has a quick one! :banghead:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No ... got it right ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now