HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/12/05 04:39 AM Posted 03/12/05 04:39 AM What? No reply from the Queen of Team Phantom?j/k Shaz. Damn Impressive T. The leather interior is HOT and yess welcome to the madnessDamn nice Phantom there Ahh, the memories of "GIMLI" are still there...lol.
aphexer Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 17d Location: Eastern Suburbs, VIC Posted 03/12/05 05:15 AM Author Posted 03/12/05 05:15 AM were you on fordmods with the EF XR?Nice upgrade.. you've done very well Love that interior<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yup, that was me. I'm still on there too, just that the forum is dominated by E-series, feel a little out of place thanks again for the comments guys!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 03/12/05 05:29 AM Posted 03/12/05 05:29 AM Nice gear knob.......you do a swap at ford hey!!!!!! I managed to get an FPV one accidently?? actually I didnt manage anything, they just put it on. looks bloody good anyway!!!!
Guest Guests Posted 03/12/05 06:41 AM Posted 03/12/05 06:41 AM Taste in colour that's what I like to seevik...you might of figured mines a Phantom too,and two dogs,sounds class!!!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/12/05 01:57 PM Posted 03/12/05 01:57 PM Oh yes, welcome to a new phantom owner.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>blue LED's cost $15, phillips diamond vision low beam globes cost me $125... rice rice baby<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome mate nice car. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Buddy...You have the same as me... though I already have the 20's I live out in the leafy green eastern suburbs of melbourne too, you never know, we might cross paths.See ya out there...Jack <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey mateNice car.I have the same colour car and the exact same interior.It was already done when I bought the car. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Taste in colour that's what I like to seevik...you might of figured mines a Phantom too,and two dogs,sounds class!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the obsession PHANTOM RULZ Shazzy
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 03/12/05 03:50 PM Posted 03/12/05 03:50 PM were you on fordmods with the EF XR?Nice upgrade.. you've done very well Love that interior<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yup, that was me. I'm still on there too, just that the forum is dominated by E-series, feel a little out of place <{POST_SNAPBACK}>me too :'(It seems they are all AU haters.. their loss I spose
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 03/12/05 03:51 PM Posted 03/12/05 03:51 PM Nice gear knob.......you do a swap at ford hey!!!!!! I managed to get an FPV one accidently?? actually I didnt manage anything, they just put it on. looks bloody good anyway!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks like the stock 5 speed xr knob to me
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/05 05:23 AM Posted 05/12/05 05:23 AM looks like the stock 5 speed xr knob to me <{POST_SNAPBACK}>your right
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now