Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 23d
Posted

I noticed a sudden drop in psi when driving my T. I don't know what it is but when I put the foot down I can definetly notice a big diference in that kick you normally get when boost kicks in. So it feels like its on lower boost.

has this happend to anyone or anyone know what it might be??? :tease:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

check your hoses, might have blown one off

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

Loose manifold bolts.. Where the turbo meets tha manifold??

I have one missing and 2 loose, BIG difference in power..

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I've had similar happen to me twice. The first time the turbo heat melted the VCT sensor wiring and the second time I blew the air intake to the turbo off.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Still keep checkin' for ken24's dik

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If all your pips are tight . Start un bolting zost manifold 2 check turbo bolt my old XR6 T only had 2 bolts result had low boost.Its a *beep* of a job. :fool::sofa:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Just had this happen too - there was an e-clip fixing the wastegate actuator in place under the dump pipe - after it came loose - no boost.... a real bugger to get to, so try all your plumbing first.... good luck!!!

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Same thing happened to mine. They ended up having to replace the PCM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...