Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Flight 6
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 25d
Posted (edited)

Hey just had nizpro tune my car. I got the cobra valve springs and Edit done.

Car made 210rwkw on 4.5 to 5 psi Stock

269 rwkw on 9 psi. Simon said its a very good engine, he said we usually get them making that power at 12-13psi. He then put it back to 260rwkw.

Car has Standard Injectors. and standard exhaust.

Good job Nizpro.

Edited by tur
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
Posted

Excellent results!

It wasn't long ago when these sort of power levels at safe AFR's were thought to be impossible on standard injectors.

Well done Tur and Nizpro! :msm:

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Very good result.

I was there at Nizpro all day Friday.

I saw a stock standard 5-speed sedan have the Edit installed, new plugs plus valve springs done.

Then watched Dave tune, he selected the custom base Nizpro map to correctly match the ecu version, then load the map.

1st run it made over 260rwkw on 9lb, and didn't need much fine tuning after that.

That was about the power level that the owner wanted, and he didn't want any more, as he was concerned about his gearbox.

A second lower power map was established.

Some cars seem to be easy to tune, but others are more troublesome.

This was a very good one.

The slowest part about Edit tuning is the uploading/downloading of the program through the very slow serial interface.

Anyway, great result.

Brian

  • Crusty aviator
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ACT
Posted

I too watched both Dave and Simon throughout the day I was there with both temperamental and easy tunes they always appear to get a result worthy of their reputation. I'll be back early next year to fnish off mine with some new springs and an I/c.

Dingah

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Bayswater in Melbourne

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I was there on Monday to get a SMB dump pipe and cat fitted.

Went from 260rwkw's @ 4800-4900 rpm to 286rwkw's @ 4600-4700 rpm. Much better mid and high range power.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...