Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane.
Posted

There a magic bit of hardware Adam nice increase in power also.Whens the next drag meeting might change that time of yours and speed.Nizpro know how to tune beasts hey.

Joe

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

This weekend. I only have my crappy 15% tread street tyres so it will be the MPH I'm looking for, I doubt there's any chance of beating my ET with them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...