Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Location: Frankston Posted 13/11/05 04:06 AM Posted 13/11/05 04:06 AM Hi Guy'sGave Bullet a polish today to get ready for the cruise next week I think the car came up pretty good Dave.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/11/05 04:14 AM Posted 13/11/05 04:14 AM You missed a spot...
69ADY Member 85 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Location: Sunny Coast, Qld Posted 13/11/05 04:36 AM Posted 13/11/05 04:36 AM maaaaatttteeeee...... all I can say is......... NNNOOOIIIICCCEEEE!!!!
ColinT Legacy Donating Member 372 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Posted 13/11/05 04:55 AM Posted 13/11/05 04:55 AM You missed a spot... Sorry, but the water run from the back edge of the XR6 photo will only get you a 9.9 out of 10.Just joking looks nice and clean.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/11/05 04:56 AM Posted 13/11/05 04:56 AM I was just contemplating doing mine too, though not sure if I can be buggered.Nice job Dave.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 13/11/05 05:06 AM Posted 13/11/05 05:06 AM Dave I see a few problems with your car The colourYou have holes in the bonnetIts to highand the driver is lost
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Location: Frankston Posted 13/11/05 05:08 AM Author Posted 13/11/05 05:08 AM Dave I see a few problems with your car The colourYou have holes in the bonnetIts to highand the driver is lost <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The only problem with a white care is you cant shine em
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 13/11/05 05:16 AM Posted 13/11/05 05:16 AM Dave I see a few problems with your car The colourYou have holes in the bonnetIts to highand the driver is lost <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The only problem with a white care is you cant shine em <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But I heard they go faster than gold ones Looks good
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/11/05 05:23 AM Posted 13/11/05 05:23 AM Dave, hand buff or machine??
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Location: Frankston Posted 13/11/05 05:43 AM Author Posted 13/11/05 05:43 AM Dave, hand buff or machine??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hand buff Luke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now