Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted
you are sounding a bit insecure...

And dont forget you are talking to a guy who is on his second T....I dont need to prove my like of T's and Ford! Hell, Ive even gone flat chat around Dearborne track at Ford in Detroit in a dozen different cars, some of which (inlcuding a big pickup) were Fords significantly faster than any Aussie made car, Ford or Holden!

Heavens to betsie, what a great thread, NOT.

No disrespect intended mickq, but but but Expensive Daewoo Phooey

So what's your point mick....if you want to blow up Holden's backside go to their forum.....we really don't want to hear it here, this is a Ford site for fu ck's sake, and if Yank Fords are so good why arn't Ford selling them here???...I'm sure Ford have their reasons so let's hear it from them........ :censored:

Insecurity?........doesn't get a look in when I'm in my GT..."One tough looking car".....that was from a Yank Ford fan. :gooff:

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
you are sounding a bit insecure...

And dont forget you are talking to a guy who is on his second T

Heavens to betsie, what a great thread, NOT.

No disrespect intended mickq, but but but Expensive Daewoo Phooey

Doesn't sound like you'll let anyone forget that one easily. LOL

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Ford or Expensive Daewoo bias aside, we are dam lucky to have the quality of Australian cars we have. I would be happy with any of them. Though I am a have ford blood since I young. I know the european market have some good cars, ok phenominal cars, but we are a small country. The two main competitors are in a horsepower war not seen since the supercar scare that killed of the GTHO.

In short I love the new vehicles and I love my T.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

After my leased expired for my XR6T(MKI)(SGS-165 Where are you?), I was going to get another turbo(MKII).

However just before I was about to order they introduced the Monaro(VZ). I couldn't resist so I orderd that.

I've had the Monaro for about 3 months now and I'm pretty happy with. Though it doesn't have the takeoff off the line like the XR6T, it is so far nice and smooth, got good low down torque. And a lot more comfortable the the T.

Only problem I have is the traction control is so harsh when it kicks in, takes the power right off. The T felt like it would slow start to cut the power.

As for headroom, it's ok for me I'm 5"9" plus it's not the limited edition one.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
Posted

Oh please, what a crock of insecure, narrow minded sh1t.

You are being just as stupid as those Expensive Daewoo fans who think Ford are crap.

If you cant appreciate a decent car that goes well, maybe you should save yourself some money and buy a Fiesta.

Oh, and if you think a GT is tough looking, park it next to a Mustang Cobra-R. Not only will it look much more aggressive than a GT, but it will run circles around you performance wise as well.

you are sounding a bit insecure...

And dont forget you are talking to a guy who is on his second T....I dont need to prove my like of T's and Ford! Hell, Ive even gone flat chat around Dearborne track at Ford in Detroit in a dozen different cars, some of which (inlcuding a big pickup) were Fords significantly faster than any Aussie made car, Ford or Holden!

Heavens to betsie, what a great thread, NOT.

No disrespect intended mickq, but but but Expensive Daewoo Phooey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what's your point mick....if you want to blow up Holden's backside go to their forum.....we really don't want to hear it here, this is a Ford site for fu ck's sake, and if Yank Fords are so good why arn't Ford selling them here???...I'm sure Ford have their reasons so let's hear it from them........ :blush:

Insecurity?........doesn't get a look in when I'm in my GT..."One tough looking car".....that was from a Yank Ford fan. :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 3d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Oops... Now's my chance :blush:

Before you say anything....check out which one was too slow to get to the CAR HOLE/HOLD first !

post-5784-1131109256_thumb.jpg

post-5784-1131109325_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
Posted

Hey Redhawk,

if you want to get technical the website is called www.fordxr6turbo.com, not www.fpvgt.com, so what gives you the right to tell people what they should or post about their experiences driving other brands, & how secure YOU feel driving YOUR tough looking GT. I think it would be a small minority of people on this site who are'nt at least a little bit curious about the competition, weather it be Holden, Subaru, BMW or whatever. Grow up, your carrying on like a one-eyed bogan.

Cheers,

Steve.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Hey Redhawk,

if you want to get technical the website is called www.fordxr6turbo.com, not www.fpvgt.com...

To give him his due, ol ChickenHawk was originally SilverHawk and Grand Turbo Master of the nefarious dark cult known as the HgAg clan! :spoton:

Lumpy :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
Posted

A dubious qualification at best Lumpy, but I guess that makes us both has-beens that have strayed from the mighty T. :laughing:

Cheers,

Steve.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Oh please, what a crock of insecure, narrow minded sh1t.

You are being just as stupid as those Expensive Daewoo fans who think Ford are crap.

If you cant appreciate a decent car that goes well, maybe you should save yourself some money and buy a Fiesta.

Oh, and if you think a GT is tough looking, park it next to a Mustang Cobra-R. Not only will it look much more aggressive than a GT, but it will run circles around you performance wise as well.

Not sure the local cars are so lame Mick but.

Not going to bag anyone other than to say that I've learnt just recently to appreciate what other local cars can do .Nice to be in the blue camp but fruck me dead those last Monaros are HOT HOT HOT.If you don't like them you like Fcucking Camrys.FFS they are HOT.!!Admit it Ford guys .....they are hot. :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...