xrboss8 Member 156 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/05 08:06 AM Posted 27/10/05 08:06 AM Has anyone got wiring diagrams of how the starter button loom is connected and if it can connect straight to a xr6t mk1 loom or do I need to cut wires.
xrboss8 Member 156 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/05 11:11 AM Author Posted 27/10/05 11:11 AM bump
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/10/05 11:32 AM Posted 27/10/05 11:32 AM I do not have a wiring diagram, but someone on the forum got one put in their XR.From memory it was done by Titan Ford in Brookvale, but I would expect several cases of beer would be needed.If I get a F6, I will be disabling the button as it is USELESS
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/10/05 11:36 AM Posted 27/10/05 11:36 AM any idea how much the starter button cost?
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/10/05 12:46 PM Posted 27/10/05 12:46 PM I do have a hard copy of the wiring diagram somewhere around here, I have had a quick look but can't find it, I will have a better look in the morning.
Guest Guests Posted 28/10/05 12:04 AM Posted 28/10/05 12:04 AM (edited) Maayyyyyteee!!!It's your lucky day!Got hardcopy of the wiring diagram, from service department at my ford dealer If you have a fax number I can send it, should come out pretty clear, good luck trying to follow it though.Darren Edited 28/10/05 12:07 AM by DARREN
Guest Guests Posted 30/10/05 03:53 PM Posted 30/10/05 03:53 PM Okay everyone, Sorry about the delay and without further ado.....................................................This diagram was handed to the auto-electrician, took him about 25mins to fit it, was rather simple, so he says, whereas myself, I still didn't have any idea as to if I had the diagram up-side-down or not!Good luck,Darren
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/10/05 05:10 PM Posted 30/10/05 05:10 PM Okay everyone, Sorry about the delay and without further ado.....................................................This diagram was handed to the auto-electrician, took him about 25mins to fit it, was rather simple, so he says, whereas myself, I still didn't have any idea as to if I had the diagram up-side-down or not!Good luck,Darren<{POST_SNAPBACK}>mate ur a bit of a legend...thats for that!!
xrboss8 Member 156 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/10/05 04:07 AM Author Posted 31/10/05 04:07 AM CHEERS DARREN
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now