HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/10/05 05:40 AM Posted 25/10/05 05:40 AM Something about "Phantoms" and "chics" that flogg `em hard. Seen at least 3 Phantom T's occasionally driving home giving them a bit. Some very attractive ladies at the helm....And no, it's not Shazz!!! Umm, few 100kms in the wrong direction...lol. Gold, not Sunshine Coast.It's all good. Think Mandy may have to do some stalkin' next time p.s. I miss GIMLI......lol.
Turbofalke Member 658 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Location: Mexico Posted 25/10/05 05:46 AM Posted 25/10/05 05:46 AM My missus loves it, she is now getting enough courage to ........ even put it sideways. That said, ....... she doesn't want to bend it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sorry, but I could'nt resist.
sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 25/10/05 05:50 AM Posted 25/10/05 05:50 AM YEH YEH... PICS!
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 24d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 25/10/05 01:40 PM Posted 25/10/05 01:40 PM Some boys are becoming predictable *sigh*All the girls with T's should hold a cruise/meet.Somewhere that has nice bendies, and benders for later that night*hic*I love our Bruce, the Blueprint T.So much so, that when his lease is up, we are looking at getting another T.... maybe.... depending on whether or not I have my Ducatti Monster or not Oh LORD I MISS MY SPIRITED MOTORCYCLING RIDING!!!!There, feeling better now...How's that for a garage, a XR6T, MX5, Ducatti Monster and Honda v twin...now that's pretty!*huge grins*
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 24d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 25/10/05 01:44 PM Posted 25/10/05 01:44 PM Here's a pic of me in the T (and I slowed down when I saw A. had the camera out!)*taken under controlled conditions**I encourage and promote responsible driving*
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 25/10/05 02:06 PM Posted 25/10/05 02:06 PM women + T = daaaamn hot<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's a brave statement to make before seeing the pics. What if they looked like merv hughes.Dazza.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 25/10/05 03:23 PM Posted 25/10/05 03:23 PM women + T = daaaamn hotthat's a brave statement to make before seeing the pics. What if they looked like merv hughes.Dazza.Then I'd be in with a chance Lumpy
XR6T-riffic Member 121 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Location: Penrith NSW Posted 26/10/05 04:59 AM Posted 26/10/05 04:59 AM This thread is sooooo going to get hijacked That skirt Lumpy should be around here soon, I will let him post up himself. There are other questionables , but we will get to them later <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and hijacked it was
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Location: Melbourne Posted 26/10/05 05:18 AM Posted 26/10/05 05:18 AM I really cant see why we cant have a photo of each menber somwhere in our post as god knows how often we have walked down the street straight past a fellow member oh and girls could be page 3 pin up photos.Hey guys is it true phantomchick looks like a supermodel? OOhhhh I`m gonna die for that one.
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 26/10/05 11:31 AM Posted 26/10/05 11:31 AM I think I am a lesb1an.... can I join??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now