Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I really cant see why we cant have a photo of each menber somwhere in our post as god knows how often we have walked down the street straight past a fellow member oh and girls could be page 3 pin up photos.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh I agree, someone should start a pic thread.. maybe a pic of you and of your car or something..

anyone anyone ????????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what about the mystery?

shazzy

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Here's a pic of me in the T (and I slowed down when I saw A. had the camera out!)

*taken under controlled conditions*

*I encourage and promote responsible driving*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Theres something scarey and arousing.. about a woman driving at those speeds.. considering you slowed down... Youre a control freak arent you.. :spoton:

I know I wouldnt be a passenger in anyones car doing those speeds.. But that's because I like doing those speeds and being in control.. hehe

  • Bionic Bealie
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 25d
  • Location: Perth West Oz
Posted (edited)

Coming home from work today I turned right at a set of lights - and at the front was a silver ute - couldn't tell if it was a T or an NA

Anyway - behind the wheel was a young lady and she was checking out my car - I was checking hers out too - and we caught each other doing it and both exchanged massive smiles.

It was an XR6 Connection moment :)

Edited by Rik_Biel
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Coming home from work today I turned right at a set of lights - and at the front was a silver ute - couldn't tell if it was a T or an NA

Anyway - behind the wheel was a young lady and she was checking out my car - I was checking hers out too  - and we caught each other doing it and both exchanged massive smiles.

It was an XR6 Connection moment  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOICE!!!

shazzy

:spoton:

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 22d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
There's a chick from newcastle with a phantom T that was on here somewhere.. Jen_XR6T I think.. anyways.. im good friends with her and damn she gives that hings a caining... and once I put my old BOV off the ute on hers.. she attracts a fair bit of attention...

My Mrs loved the ute when I had it.. and watchin her drive it gave me a chubby every time... hehehehhe

Chicks in T's always atleast get a second look.... not sure whether its the whole "what the hell is a chick doing in a T" feeling or the "no that chicks got class" feeling.. lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL are you serious, you put your BOV on Jens car......man, I gotta get my ass to Newy and see you guys, havent seen you all since we came down to lone start for dinner that night.

PS, bout time Jen got rid of her Honda !!!!!

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

Theres this chick that comes to my work and she drives a manual t and she claims that she doenst thrash it but she says her husband does hehe. but still shes got taste good on her hehehe.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted (edited)
LOL are you serious, you put your BOV on Jens car......man, I gotta get my ass to Newy and see you guys, havent seen you all since we came down to lone start for dinner that night.

PS, bout time Jen got rid of her Honda !!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dean???

Damn son... we thought u were dead :sick::sick: yeah it was definatly about time she got rid of the honda... only problem was she got purple :spoton::blink: least its a T though

hehehehehehehe Catch up soon mate

Troy

Edited by FAT-51X
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
LOL are you serious, you put your BOV on Jens car......man, I gotta get my ass to Newy and see you guys, havent seen you all since we came down to lone start for dinner that night.

PS, bout time Jen got rid of her Honda !!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dean???

Damn son... we thought u were dead :gooff::fool: yeah it was definatly about time she got rid of the honda... only problem was she got purple :spoton::pinch: least its a T though

hehehehehehehe Catch up soon mate

Troy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahem!!!

ITS PHANTOM....

its ROYAL ,,,, its sensual,.... :gooff:

shazzy

:blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Dean???

Damn son... we thought u were dead  :fool:  yeah it was definatly about time she got rid of the honda... only problem was she got purple  :spoton: least its a T though

hehehehehehehe Catch up soon mate

Troy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahem!!!

ITS PHANTOM....

its ROYAL ,,,, its sensual,.... :blink:

shazzy

:tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kissmy: My bad...

I'll be good now I promise... :blink:

No more purp... sorry "phantom" jokes...

And as for Chicks in T's.... Jen drives hers alot harder than alot of guys in newcastle... drives it like she stole it

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

ahem!!!

ITS PHANTOM....

its ROYAL ,,,, its sensual,....  :kissmy:

shazzy

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing: My bad...

I'll be good now I promise... :tease:

No more purp... sorry "phantom" jokes...

And as for Chicks in T's.... Jen drives hers alot harder than alot of guys in newcastle... drives it like she stole it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Stuff - if you keep it up - you will get a gold star!! :spoton:

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...