dddd Member 16 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Posted 18/10/05 04:42 AM Posted 18/10/05 04:42 AM I'm about to order a new bfxr6t (with luxury pack) and have noticed the new xr's dont have these lids (look's terrible without) does anyone know if one can be fitted afterwoods ?
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/10/05 05:11 AM Posted 18/10/05 05:11 AM What lid (for cup holder)? The BA MKII never had one AFAIK. I think Ford stoped doing that after the series 1...
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 18/10/05 05:25 AM Posted 18/10/05 05:25 AM What lid (for cup holder)? The BA MKII never had one AFAIK. I think Ford stoped doing that after the series 1...Yep they stopped them as the supplier couldnt supply a lid that fitted correctly for the 25c plus GST that Ford allocated Our Terri doesnt have one, dont miss it.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 18/10/05 05:45 AM Posted 18/10/05 05:45 AM u can still buy the ones with lids from ford.. their just a series 1 BA cup holder assembly and is about $90 I prefer my MKII cup holder to my old series 1.. those poxy clips that hold the lid down were always breaking!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/10/05 05:59 AM Posted 18/10/05 05:59 AM the lid was a pain in the A$$..... especially with a manual.... my mk11 doesnt have one and am happy about it.... is actually better as with the mk11 you can now pull the cup holder totally out so you can wash it.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 18/10/05 06:01 AM Posted 18/10/05 06:01 AM the lid was a pain in the A$$..... especially with a manual.... my mk11 doesnt have one and am happy about it.... is actually better as with the mk11 you can now pull the cup holder totally out so you can wash it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> and u can pull the layers out so u can fit farmers union iced coffee's in!!!
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/05 06:22 AM Posted 18/10/05 06:22 AM Disagree with you all love my lid on my cup holder,I thought the F6 and the GT still got them.I have never had a problem with mine and think the new style looks unfinished.
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 20d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 18/10/05 06:41 AM Posted 18/10/05 06:41 AM My missus broke mine on holidays but ford replaced under warrenty as well as badges as they were also oxidising Metro Ford (Brisbane Valley) are the best service centre
shockF6 Legacy Donating Member 478 Member For: 20y 11m 28d Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/05 11:25 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:25 AM Disagree with you all love my lid on my cup holder,I thought the F6 and the GT still got them.I have never had a problem with mine and think the new style looks unfinished.the F6's still get them
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/05 11:29 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:29 AM Disagree with you all love my lid on my cup holder,I thought the F6 and the GT still got them.I have never had a problem with mine and think the new style looks unfinished.the F6's still get them Thought so makes the mk1 all the more prestegious......LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now