Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Grow old not up!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Location: Behind the wheel.
Posted

The man David Hassellhoff will be on Rove Live to discuss the world wide epedemic of "Hoff Mail" this tuesday night 18th October at 9:30 pm.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

WARNING WARNING

this show will seriously damage your Retinas and Sensibilities.

Turn OFF TV at 9.25pm

shazzy

:finger:

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
WARNING WARNING

this show will seriously damage your Retinas and Sensibilities.

Turn OFF TV at 9.25pm

shazzy

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Hurry, somone tell JB ... He will get his knickers in a knot :spoton:

Rob...

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 1d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
Hurry, somone tell JB ... He will get his knickers in a knot  :laughing:

Rob...

What The? Dam

URGENT HELP Required!!!!!!!!!

I am currently in Hong Kong, require someone to record it for me..... :msm:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Any assistance in this time of need much appreciated. :msm:

By the way robbie, I could'nt get my Knickers in a knot,

I'm not wearing any............ :spoton:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hurry, somone tell JB ... He will get his knickers in a knot  :stirthepot:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What The? Dam

URGENT HELP Required!!!!!!!!!

I am currently in Hong Kong, require someone to record it for me..... :stirthepot:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Any assistance in this time of need much appreciated. :laughing:

By the way robbie, I could'nt get my Knickers in a knot,

I'm not wearing any............ :stirthepot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries JB

I will make sure I record it for you

shazzy

:stirthepot:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
sum1 say hoff? :stirthepot:

cool.. ill get the rifle. :stirthepot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LUMPY ... COOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

Betsy is required!!!

:stirthepot:

shazzy

:stirthepot:

  • Grow old not up!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Location: Behind the wheel.
Posted

Hey JB

From 1 super hero to another I will record for you. do you want DVD or tape?

Steve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...