Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

turbotom

you are showing signs of obsession for food vs vitamins

this could develop into OCD...

I am sure there is a supplement you can take to prevent this

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

shazzy

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
turbotom

you are showing signs of obsession for food vs vitamins

this could develop into OCD...

I am sure there is a supplement you can take to prevent this

:fool:  :fool:

shazzy

You might be right shazzy.....

It's sometimes hard for the individual to recognise the symptoms....

The urge for more power

the need for more speed

the desire for a better ET

the lust for that rush from boost....

Do I suffer OCD????

You betchya I do.

I want more!

Vitamin T has released a whole lot of changes in my life.

I am more eager to go to the shops to get anything.

I have a constant urge (which takes a lot of self control) to light up the rears like a teenager on "P's"

My attitude to Expensive Daewoo drivers in SS's and HSV's has diminished to a " pffft"

Give me more! :spoton:

XR6T plus APS plus EDIT and HPF = the elixer of youth

This constitutes the ingredients of my supamega dose of vitamin T

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
turbotom

you are showing signs of obsession for food vs vitamins

this could develop into OCD...

I am sure there is a supplement you can take to prevent this

:fool:  :nono:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might be right shazzy.....

It's sometimes hard for the individual to recognise the symptoms....

The urge for more power

the need for more speed

the desire for a better ET

the lust for that rush from boost....

Do I suffer OCD????

You betchya I do.

I want more!

Vitamin T has released a whole lot of changes in my life.

I am more eager to go to the shops to get anything.

I have a constant urge (which takes a lot of self control) to light up the rears like a teenager on "P's"

My attitude to Expensive Daewoo drivers in SS's and HSV's has diminished to a " pffft"

Give me more! :spoton:

XR6T plus APS plus EDIT and HPF = the elixer of youth

This constitutes the ingredients of my supamega dose of vitamin T

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ME TOO :fool:

and not forgetting we are keeping people employed

tyres

parts

service dudes

mod dudes

maguires

etc etc

we are doing the people of this country a great service

NEW DOSAGE

AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!!

:sick::sick:

shazzy

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
turbotom

you are showing signs of obsession for food vs vitamins

this could develop into OCD...

I am sure there is a supplement you can take to prevent this

:fool:  :nono:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might be right shazzy.....

It's sometimes hard for the individual to recognise the symptoms....

The urge for more power

the need for more speed

the desire for a better ET

the lust for that rush from boost....

Do I suffer OCD????

You betchya I do.

I want more!

Vitamin T has released a whole lot of changes in my life.

I am more eager to go to the shops to get anything.

I have a constant urge (which takes a lot of self control) to light up the rears like a teenager on "P's"

My attitude to holden drivers in SS's and HSV's has diminished to a " pffft"

Give me more! :spoton: <-----good call..!

XR6T plus APS plus EDIT and HPF = the elixer of youth

This constitutes the ingredients of my supamega dose of vitamin T

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love it when i pull up to the lights in my $35000 ute with 6 cylinders and a hair drier hanging off it and some bloke in a 90g hsv what ever pulls up and i just smoke him off the lights.....hsv i just want one.....MEH!.....i just want one trade on a xr6t more like it... :fool:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
I must be doing something right as I can't recall the last time I had a cold.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DOH! :sleepystuff:

Spoke too soon didn't I! :laughing:

Had a mongrel of a cold type thing on Wednesday, probably the first legitimate "sickie" in 10 years!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 1d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

A little off topic, but did anyone watch that show about two separate lots of (relatively unfit) people who were filmed over a number of weeks - one group were exercising like mad and the other lot just went about life as usual but took a daily does of creatine? The results were pretty amazing really, the creatine crowd pretty much won hands down. :crybaby:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
A little off topic, but did anyone watch that show about two separate lots of (relatively unfit) people who were filmed over a number of weeks - one group were exercising like mad and the other lot just went about life as usual but took a daily does of creatine?  The results were pretty amazing really, the creatine crowd pretty much won hands down.  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This can also be achieved by a low carbohydrate diet caffiene free..

the effect being that Ketones and increase in creatine improve the weight loss process

the Cambridge Diet is the original basis for the this.

Creatine levels can also be higher then average for smokers.

shazzy

:stirthepot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...