Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Well done Skaifey!!!! :laughing::nono:

Discuss your loss boys :laughing:

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Well done Skaifey!!!!  :laughing:  :nono:

Discuss your lose boys  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a pic of your Missus, pretty rough mate.

Who's loss??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see your posting as normal. Loss hasnt effected you :nono:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Well done Skaifey!!!!  :laughing:  :nono:

Discuss your lose boys  :laughing:

I saw a pic of your Missus, pretty rough mate.

Who's loss??

I see your posting as mature as ever :nono::nono:

I see the pot calling the kettle black. Have a look at your post clown lips.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well done Skaife.

Shame to see he had to do it with the 2 fastest Ford cars taken out of the race.

Didn`t see the lowndes incident,but obviously Murphy new there was no way he would take Ambrose,solution put ambrose out of the race and get a win for holden.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

And pity you didn't edit your post quick enough.

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Well done Skaifey!!!!  :laughing:  :nono:

Discuss your lose boys  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a pic of your Missus, pretty rough mate.

Who's loss??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see your posting as mature as ever :nono::nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see the pot calling the kettle black. Have a look at your post clown lips.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't get upset Robbo. I posted in good fun... :fool:

I understand it must be touchy subject for you :gooff::nono:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted
Well done Skaifey!!!!  :laughing:  :nono:

Discuss your lose boys  :laughing:

I saw a pic of your Missus, pretty rough mate.

Who's loss??

Very bad form Rob, you don't bag a man's misser/family...that's just in very poor taste.

Dave.

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 13d
Posted

I rekon ambrose had a chance, I rekon he cooda got 2nd...he was f*cking pissed off and caining the grid. that was before greg murphy knocked him up the ass!

ALMOST A PUNCH ON! LOL! wooda been good bathurst history.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted
Well done Skaife.

Shame to see he had to do it with the 2 fastest  Ford cars taken out of the race.

Didn`t see the lowndes incident,but obviously Murphy new there was no way he would take Ambrose,solution put ambrose out of the race and get a win for holden.

yeah well Lowndes got taken out by an out of control Expensive Daewoo tire and Ambrose got taken out by an out of control Holden!!

typical, we just have have no luck up the mountian, oh well, such is racing..

Dave.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Location: Blue Mountains
Posted

All I have to say is that Murphy has now confirmed what I long thought of him....

Cough... W@nka... cough.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...