NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 25/09/05 02:50 AM Posted 25/09/05 02:50 AM Congrats guys, and good luck with the double trouble!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 25/09/05 02:54 AM Posted 25/09/05 02:54 AM congrats to you and your wife
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: BRISBANE Posted 25/09/05 03:15 AM Posted 25/09/05 03:15 AM that's great
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/09/05 09:47 AM Posted 25/09/05 09:47 AM Great news, well done.I hope you have pleanty of sleep stored up as you will need it.My little guy is 4 months old on wednesday, so I know how great it is to be a dad.All the best to the new instant family
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 5d Location: Canberra Posted 26/09/05 12:01 AM Posted 26/09/05 12:01 AM Skeets, huge congrats to you mate, that's wonderful news. Wow, instant family alright, good luck with it all. I've just become a Dad myself (again), and I reckon it's hard enough with one baby and a toddler - you've got your work cut out for you, but it's all good fun!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/09/05 01:48 AM Posted 26/09/05 01:48 AM Well done to the Skeets' , parenthood though challenging is one of lifes most rewarding experiences, congratulations
Guest Skeets Guests Posted 28/09/05 09:43 AM Posted 28/09/05 09:43 AM Thanks guys for the well wishes. There's no other way to put it but its been bloody hard work the past few days. Hardly any sleep, plenty of soiled nappies, the little fella has squitrted me several times all ready whilst changing him (any tips on that would be appreciated). Funny thing is, I wouldn't change it for the world.cheers
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 28/09/05 10:12 AM Posted 28/09/05 10:12 AM Congrats mate, what a life changing experince! You must have a very big permanent smile on your face.Since this is a car forum based on the performance T.....What sort of size squirter are you running?Is it 968 injector or a drilled job?sorry could'nt help myself...
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/05 01:31 PM Posted 28/09/05 01:31 PM My wife always puts a tissue on my boys old fella.Me, I just make sure I have a new nappy unfolded and ready for the quick change.I think I can change my boy in 15 seconds, while he is sleeping.
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 5d Location: Canberra Posted 28/09/05 11:31 PM Posted 28/09/05 11:31 PM Me, I just make sure I have a new nappy unfolded and ready for the quick change.I think I can change my boy in 15 seconds, while he is sleeping. Although we have two girls. Yup, my wife's been squirted on numerous occasions, I keep trying to tell her that she leaves herself 'exposed' for far too long! Almost as soon as one nappy's off, the next one's on when I'm doing the job!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now