Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Bah was just testing to see if you read the forum again, and for those that don't know I think the plate stands for Whipple Sh*t.... nah just kidding, she does go hard :blink:

Regards

M G

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Bah was just testing to see if you read the forum again, and for those that don't know I think the plate stands for Whipple Sh*t.... nah just kidding, she does go hard  :blink:

Regards

M G

Dont tease me Master

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
Bah was just testing to see if you read the forum again, and for those that don't know I think the plate stands for Whipple Sh*t.... nah just kidding, she does go hard  :wavey:

Regards

M G

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont tease me Master

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA LOL, I think that one was directed at my plates LOL ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Prestons NSW
Posted
Bah was just testing to see if you read the forum again, and for those that don't know I think the plate stands for Whipple Sh*t.... nah just kidding, she does go hard  :wavey:

Regards

M G

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont tease me Master

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA LOL, I think that one was directed at my plates LOL ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh so you forget the actual Phatom that lives in Prestons As well,

Thanks a lot Master G I will remeber that!

Oh and welcome to the forum as well :).

Am I to assuem that you havent changed the plates so I know im looking for phasen on the road.

Wayne

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Good buy FLASHXR :wavey: ...always been an awesome piece of machinery that beast :wavey:

Come along to one of the cruises and introduce yourself..you'll be more than welcome

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

Welcome Trev, sounds like you got a very special car there.

be good to see how she goes at the drags some time :wavey:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Bah was just testing to see if you read the forum again, and for those that don't know I think the plate stands for Whipple Sh*t.... nah just kidding, she does go hard  :wavey:

Regards

M G

Dont tease me Master

HAHA LOL, I think that one was directed at my plates LOL ;)

Sorry Wayne, the plates have come off. Im sure you wont have any trouble recognising it though. We'll have to catch up for a cruise.

Oh so you forget the actual Phatom that lives in Prestons As well,

Thanks a lot Master G I will remeber that!

Oh and welcome to the forum as well :).

Am I to assuem that you havent changed the plates so I know im looking for phasen on the road.

Wayne

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Flash - yeah having a shot a XR6ISM. Phantom was my 2nd colour choice at the time ;)

Scruff - How can I forget you Wayne, just been quiet on the Forum front recently, still need to catch up about that 1 switch that I broke :(

XR6ISM - Nuff said :P

Regards

M G

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...