Jump to content

Have you had a Colonic Irrigation  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I dont believe the "For" arguments hold water.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But then again, should I change my view, I guess I'm already in a very receptive position to give it a go.

:spoton: .....................So to speak............. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok Mack, now listen carefully ... put the blue pills down and step away from the medicine cabinet ... now speak slowly and cleary whilst explaining that last post. :nod:

Have you had it done? If so, what were your "impressions"?

:spoton:

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted
I could think of better ways to get rid of that stuff than have a hose stuck up my coyt and having some hot water flushed up there. :spoton:

Try buying a copy of Unique Cars and sit on the throne and read a few pages.....then drop some friends of at the beach :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Dropping the Kiddies off at the Pool" only goes part-way apparently. Some of the little brats are quite stubborn and won't dive into the pool of their own accord. :spoton:

Just curious is all, wondered if anyone here has had it done, and what they thought?

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too have heard the same thing,

Father had a scare a few years ago with Colon Cancer, Doc recomended the above to help keep the nasties at bay, I myself dont like the thought of something goin IN where its designed to go OUT, but its UP to you.

Have ago and tell us what you think, who knows it may "open up" a whole new world for you.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I could think of better ways to get rid of that stuff than have a hose stuck up my coyt and having some hot water flushed up there. :huh:

Try buying a copy of Unique Cars and sit on the throne and read a few pages.....then drop some friends of at the beach :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Dropping the Kiddies off at the Pool" only goes part-way apparently. Some of the little brats are quite stubborn and won't dive into the pool of their own accord. :spoton:

Just curious is all, wondered if anyone here has had it done, and what they thought?

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too have heard the same thing,

Father had a scare a few years ago with Colon Cancer, Doc recomended the above to help keep the nasties at bay, I myself dont like the thought of something goin IN where its designed to go OUT, but its UP to you.

Have ago and tell us what you think, who knows it may "open up" a whole new world for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Eugene, nice to get a little "constructive" feedback. :nod:

... as for others so far (:nod:) ... maybe I should have titled the thread "Moronic Irritation" ... :spoton:

:nod:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
I could think of better ways to get rid of that stuff than have a hose stuck up my coyt and having some hot water flushed up there. :huh:

Try buying a copy of Unique Cars and sit on the throne and read a few pages.....then drop some friends of at the beach :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Dropping the Kiddies off at the Pool" only goes part-way apparently. Some of the little brats are quite stubborn and won't dive into the pool of their own accord. :spoton:

Just curious is all, wondered if anyone here has had it done, and what they thought?

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too have heard the same thing,

Father had a scare a few years ago with Colon Cancer, Doc recomended the above to help keep the nasties at bay, I myself dont like the thought of something goin IN where its designed to go OUT, but its UP to you.

Have ago and tell us what you think, who knows it may "open up" a whole new world for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... as for others so far (:nod:) ... maybe I should have titled the thread "Moronic Irritation" ... :spoton:

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sh*tty topic anyhoo :nod:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
sh*tty topic anyhoo :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least I'm not trying to "Take the Piss" ... :spoton:

:spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted
I could think of better ways to get rid of that stuff than have a hose stuck up my coyt and having some hot water flushed up there. :huh:

Try buying a copy of Unique Cars and sit on the throne and read a few pages.....then drop some friends of at the beach :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Dropping the Kiddies off at the Pool" only goes part-way apparently. Some of the little brats are quite stubborn and won't dive into the pool of their own accord. :spoton:

Just curious is all, wondered if anyone here has had it done, and what they thought?

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too have heard the same thing,

Father had a scare a few years ago with Colon Cancer, Doc recomended the above to help keep the nasties at bay, I myself dont like the thought of something goin IN where its designed to go OUT, but its UP to you.

Have ago and tell us what you think, who knows it may "open up" a whole new world for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Eugene, nice to get a little "constructive" feedback. :nod:

... as for others so far (:nod:) ... maybe I should have titled the thread "Moronic Irritation" ... :spoton:

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go Ken,

results from a google search, seems to answer a few Questions

http://colonhealth.net/colon_hydrotherapy/chtvital.htm

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
I dont believe the "For" arguments hold water.

But then again, should I change my view, I guess I'm already in a very receptive position to give it a go.

:nod: .....................So to speak............. :spoton:

Ok Mack, now listen carefully ... put the blue pills down and step away from the medicine cabinet ... now speak slowly and cleary whilst explaining that last post. :nod:

Have you had it done? If so, what were your "impressions"?

:nod:

It's a wonderful topic so I'll be serious in reply.

1. Cabinet now closed.

2. Regarding being in a "receptive position" I was refering to my pose in my avatar. Yes, a tacky comment I agree.

3. Never had it done.

4. However..... :spoton: I will relate an experience of a few years ago when I was having a Colonoscopy, purely as a preventative measure as advised by the family GP. All I need to say was that the driver of the apparatus commenced his programme.........well.........before the Anus-thetic had been effective. :huh:

I can only tell you that the Mack "natural butt clench reactive effort" was in good working order that day and no amount force by the "Driver" was successful until I alearted him to the fact that I was wide awake and arsed him to decease until the Anus-thetic man increased his dosage to sleepytime.

So, I'm probably not in the catagory of prime contenders.

As always, only too happy to be of arsistance......... :laughing:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
It's a wonderful topic so I'll be serious in reply.

1. Cabinet now closed.

2. Regarding being in a "receptive position" I was refering to my pose in my avatar. Yes, a tacky comment I agree.

3. Never had it done.

4. However..... :nod: I will relate an experience of a few years ago when I was having a Colonoscopy, purely as a preventative measure as advised by the family GP. All I need to say was that the driver of the apparatus commenced his programme.........well.........before the Anus-thetic had been effective. :nod:

I can only tell you that the Mack "natural butt clench reactive effort" was in good working order that day and no amount force by the "Driver" was successful until I alearted him to the fact that I was wide awake and arsed him to decease until the Anus-thetic man increased his dosage to sleepytime.

So, I'm probably not in the catagory of prime contenders.

As always, only too happy to be of arsistance.........  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: ... you're a real treasure Mack ... some may say you need to be buried, not I! :laughing:

Thanks for that. :spoton:

:nod:

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted

Just remember, it's nylex or it's nothing.

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted

Apparently Princess Diana was a regular recipient of colonic irrigation.....I guess it goes to show that even beautiful woman need to be flushed of all the nasties (tadpoles?) every now and then

Good enough for Princess Diana, good enough for Prince Ken !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...