SXR Member 14 Member For: 21y 5m 4d Posted 31/08/05 11:58 PM Posted 31/08/05 11:58 PM Can any body here source a second hand or new for a reasonable price.I have already asked Ford and they sell it with the stereo which is like $3500.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 01/09/05 02:10 AM Posted 01/09/05 02:10 AM Have a search - there is a topic regarding replacing standard ICC with premium - and has the details of the company who does it all, and I think I remember reading that they can sell fascias as well.
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 01/09/05 02:28 AM Posted 01/09/05 02:28 AM I remember reading that post to, they do custom colors and finishes too. search away
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 01/09/05 05:09 AM Posted 01/09/05 05:09 AM Can any body here source a second hand or new for a reasonable price.I have already asked Ford and they sell it with the stereo which is like $3500.Pemium sound? (ie large screen), luxury pack?(with climate control) or standard?
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/05 06:22 AM Posted 01/09/05 06:22 AM try this http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 4m 23d Location: sh*tney Posted 01/09/05 06:46 AM Posted 01/09/05 06:46 AM chips ... is it you whos does the stereos? if so do you know if I can get a replacement screen for the standard system so I can just plug in the new one and throw away the old one?? sorry about the thread hijack
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/05 06:57 AM Posted 01/09/05 06:57 AM and this http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18142
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 01/09/05 07:03 AM Posted 01/09/05 07:03 AM jebus!!some of the cars on that site are r00ted!!makes you wonder how those accisent happened.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/09/05 11:43 PM Posted 01/09/05 11:43 PM Damn straight! That GT-P looks pretty nasty... see the half cooked BA ute??
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 02/09/05 02:49 AM Posted 02/09/05 02:49 AM chips ... is it you whos does the stereos? if so do you know if I can get a replacement screen for the standard system so I can just plug in the new one and throw away the old one?? sorry about the thread hijackSorry mate, not me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now