shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 22y 11m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/05 11:00 PM Posted 25/08/05 11:00 PM Had the CAPA edit & custom tune done yesterday. 260.3rwkw. I spent many months viewing topics about this and thanks to everyone on this great forum I think I made the right decision. Faaaantastic. Love it.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/08/05 11:06 PM Posted 25/08/05 11:06 PM Had the CAPA edit & custom tune done yesterday. 260.3rwkw. I spent many months viewing topics about this and thanks to everyone on this great forum I think I made the right decision. Faaaantastic. Love it. Good stuff
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: Victoria Posted 25/08/05 11:07 PM Posted 25/08/05 11:07 PM Congrats shady! Have been gleaning heaps of info off the forum for a while about doing this myself (as soon as warranty runs out). Great to hear!
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 15d Location: Canberra Posted 25/08/05 11:43 PM Posted 25/08/05 11:43 PM Had the CAPA edit & custom tune done yesterday. 260.3rwkw. I spent many months viewing topics about this and thanks to everyone on this great forum I think I made the right decision. Faaaantastic. Love it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is everyting else stock? If so, that's friggin awesome!! I assume that's max tune on 98ron, did you get a 95ron tune and what are the numbers?Can you post the before and after dyno charts?
shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 22y 11m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/05 11:49 PM Author Posted 25/08/05 11:49 PM Turbomuz, 98 fuel. Fitted 2nd CAI & K&N filter, otherwise standard. Stock figure was 205rwkw. Will post you chart next week. About to go away for 4 days. Great for test. Cheers
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 26/08/05 12:42 AM Posted 26/08/05 12:42 AM congrats, possibly the best SAFE stock Edit result that I know of.
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 4m 25d Location: Canberra Posted 26/08/05 04:27 AM Posted 26/08/05 04:27 AM Yup, great result shady, glad it worked out so well for you mate! Look forward to checking out your charts.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 26/08/05 07:54 AM Posted 26/08/05 07:54 AM that's a excellent result for those mods mate!!replacing the cat and maybe the intercooler if you live in a hot area would be the next best gains, providing its a MKII otherwise you gotta go the injector/ valve springs route!
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/08/05 09:17 AM Posted 26/08/05 09:17 AM amazing power with stock injectors and an auto. Well done.
Happyxr6t Member 3 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Posted 27/08/05 10:32 PM Posted 27/08/05 10:32 PM (edited) Most people would love to get 260 rwkw with only edit. What boost is your custom tune set at? Edited 27/08/05 10:33 PM by Happyxr6t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now