Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

I got a laugh out of this :laughing:

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:laughing::bigeyes::kissmy:

that's a jailable offence - surely

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
:laughing:  :bigeyes:  :kissmy:

that's a jailable offence - surely

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? She looks 18 or over to me... I'd tap it :blush:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

respekt. :laughing:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

ditto

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
:gooff::spit::laughing: Jebus! She'll have a sore back by the time she's 30!
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 17d
  • Location: leonay
Posted
I got a laugh out of this  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw this same girl in a pic with a yellow top with red writing:

"you'd go to jail for this"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...