Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne.
Posted
Finally, death to "Hag"...

Yes, sad but true, HgAg is on its last legs to be replaced by 'Ego', very similar to the old Gunmetal colour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

STOP PRESS!!!

Gunmetal?! Is this Ego colour going to be for the BF in October dude? When? XR/FPV only?

Screw Fantasy, I'm down for some Ego/Gunmetal Grey on a BF Typhoon. I never got over that colour on my old EF, it was bloody timeless.

Oh someone please tell me its true. Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope!

:fingersx:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure of timing for this colour but will let you as soon as I find out. At this stage they are just trialling this colour. Will keep you posted.

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Finally, death to "Hag"...

Yes, sad but true, HgAg is on its last legs to be replaced by 'Ego', very similar to the old Gunmetal colour.

:spoton:

:k24t:

WTF..............

You call this a post!!!!!.........a pathetic emoticon!!!!!!!

What has been going on over here while I've been away?????

What has happened to the rapier wit, the sledgehammer sentances of one of the masters of forum flaming............what have the young pups done to reduced this Sensi of Sarcasm to such an inane level?????

Was it the untimely death of your pet goldfish and it's refusal to go peacefully down the dunny after 10 full flushings?

SWMBO divorce ya?

#1 son now old enough to take your preciousss out on a Friday night for a little friendly lap around Brighton Le Sans??

Dunno Lumpy might have to chuck this limp Sardine into the shark tank to put it out of its misery!!!

:clap: Well said Red!

........Or maybe someone else has logged on to Ken's computer :laughing: ....Whatever, it's certainly not the old boy I remember!! :msm:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
Posted

Hgag Is certainly NOT being deleted from the range. :spoton:

It is actually being extended to the SY Territory... :laughing:

You guys will have to wait a bit longer before you can say goodbye for good..

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
Posted
Hgag Is certainly NOT being deleted from the range.  :msm:

It is actually being extended to the SY Territory...  :msm:

You guys will have to wait a bit longer before you can say goodbye for good..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was told on FF that HgAg would be gone by January '06 and therefore unavailable for my BF due that month, so is this the bit longer?

I don't think I would order the Gunmetal if it's like the odd one or two I've seen lately.

I think I'll just go bloody Lightening Strike and be done with it!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Here's a pic of Toxic on a BA.

It looks similar to Citric Acid but a bit more green.

The first 2 pics is of Toxic and the last pic is citric Acid for comparison.

post-228-1125122348_thumb.jpg

post-228-1125122359_thumb.jpg

post-228-1125122372_thumb.jpg

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Not all that different, I like it though, mmm. :bowdown:

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Now that is awesome.. trade in time for the phoon i think!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted

A very lime green, not my cup of tea (My choice of colour aint a colour :) but still lokks pretty good... :laughing:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 3d
Posted

I was up at Q Ford the other day getting a service done, and they gave me this purple colour XR courtesy car. Not that dark purple it was like a light purple, sorry I can't remember the nam. But any way I said to david nice colour, and he replyed that ford were having trouble selling them. That's it menace. Sorry I just remembered.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...