Takani Member 20 Member For: 21y 3m 23d Posted 18/08/05 08:23 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:23 AM I have done it!!!!! Got my edit the other day and I love it I have a Question though????With the 10psi tune, it comes on then off then on then off..... on the 8psi tune it runs beautiful.....Is there something that I can do to fix this on 10psi or am I destined to this annoyance?????/Please Help
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/08/05 08:25 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:25 AM gap your plugs I had this and gapping the plugs fixed it
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Posted 18/08/05 08:38 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:38 AM If by on and off, on and off, you mean surging then you will need a custom tune to fix it.Given this problem with the stock 10psi tune dates back to its inseption I would have thought the newer boxes would contain updated tunes that dont surge.
Takani Member 20 Member For: 21y 3m 23d Posted 18/08/05 08:43 AM Author Posted 18/08/05 08:43 AM They havent fixed it yet......What is the best plug gap to set and should I use colder plugs, copper plugs etc?????Overall I am happy but the surging is a bit annoying......I have also fitted a Big Mouth Cold air induction from SS Inductions....I am looking at an exhaust in the near future as well....Can anyone tell me the best place in Brisbane to get a custom tune.....
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/08/05 08:48 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:48 AM They havent fixed it yet......What is the best plug gap to set and should I use colder plugs, copper plugs etc?????Overall I am happy but the surging is a bit annoying......I have also fitted a Big Mouth Cold air induction from SS Inductions....I am looking at an exhaust in the near future as well....Can anyone tell me the best place in Brisbane to get a custom tune......9
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 18/08/05 08:49 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:49 AM They havent fixed it yet......What is the best plug gap to set and should I use colder plugs, copper plugs etc?????Overall I am happy but the surging is a bit annoying......I have also fitted a Big Mouth Cold air induction from SS Inductions....I am looking at an exhaust in the near future as well....Can anyone tell me the best place in Brisbane to get a custom tune.....You should PM xlr8ed.He do it
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 5d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 18/08/05 08:51 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:51 AM They havent fixed it yet......What is the best plug gap to set and should I use colder plugs, copper plugs etc?????Overall I am happy but the surging is a bit annoying......I have also fitted a Big Mouth Cold air induction from SS Inductions....I am looking at an exhaust in the near future as well....Can anyone tell me the best place in Brisbane to get a custom tune.....FIST
Takani Member 20 Member For: 21y 3m 23d Posted 18/08/05 08:55 AM Author Posted 18/08/05 08:55 AM Thanks, I will reset the plugs in the morning and let you know how it goes. I also want to take it to Willowbank in the nesr future to get some et's..... Does anyone have a timetable for the next 12 weeks or so????
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 18/08/05 08:59 AM Posted 18/08/05 08:59 AM They havent fixed it yet......What is the best plug gap to set and should I use colder plugs, copper plugs etc?????Overall I am happy but the surging is a bit annoying......I have also fitted a Big Mouth Cold air induction from SS Inductions....I am looking at an exhaust in the near future as well....Can anyone tell me the best place in Brisbane to get a custom tune.....FISTYes FIST Performance @ Audio but ask for Jeff as he has the software for it.
Takani Member 20 Member For: 21y 3m 23d Posted 18/08/05 09:02 AM Author Posted 18/08/05 09:02 AM Thanks again, do you have a contact number for FIST so I can give them a call in the morning.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now