phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/08/05 02:57 PM Posted 14/08/05 02:57 PM a little birdie told methe new Falcon will be released at a rather big event!!!! More colours ???Shazzy
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/08/05 09:20 PM Posted 14/08/05 09:20 PM I also hope they add ESP standard to the entire range. What's ESP???Extra Sensory Perception............
rs2000 Member 259 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Location: riddells creek Posted 15/08/05 01:03 AM Posted 15/08/05 01:03 AM a little birdie told methe new Falcon will be released at a rather big event!!!! More colours ???Shazzy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bathurst you say
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 15/08/05 01:10 AM Posted 15/08/05 01:10 AM I think carsguide is wrong - again!New model code isn't going to happen until there is a NEW model to put it on. I've still got my money on Mk III - even if it is only 1.8 cents.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/08/05 01:12 AM Posted 15/08/05 01:12 AM I also hope they add ESP standard to the entire range. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's ESP???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Extra Sensory Perception............ <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you will find the ESP they are referring to is the Driver Assist Technology.It is the electronic crap that makes good drivers out of morons when things go wrong. It will stop a car in a slide and works with the traction controll, ABS and other sensors. I just hope it can be completely turned off if it is included in the next series.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 15/08/05 02:58 AM Posted 15/08/05 02:58 AM I also hope they add ESP standard to the entire range. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's ESP???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Extra Sensory Perception............ <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you will find the ESP they are referring to is the Driver Assist Technology.It is the electronic crap that makes good drivers out of morons when things go wrong. It will stop a car in a slide and works with the traction controll, ABS and other sensors. I just hope it can be completely turned off if it is included in the next series. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In that case he meant ESC - electronic stability control.I'm with you Zap - I hate that cars can encroach more and more upon my driving pleasure. Don't worry mate, everything electronic/electrical works through a fuse. Until they wire EVERY one of these crappy anti-fun devices through the ignition fuse we are safe.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 15/08/05 03:16 AM Posted 15/08/05 03:16 AM "It will stop a car in a slide and works with the traction controll, ABS and other sensors. "Stop a car in a slide??, nothing stops momentum 'cept trees and poles etc, whats it do? throw anchors out??
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 15/08/05 03:22 AM Posted 15/08/05 03:22 AM Why would I want to stop a slide?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 15/08/05 03:24 AM Posted 15/08/05 03:24 AM "It will stop a car in a slide and works with the traction controll, ABS and other sensors. "Stop a car in a slide??, nothing stops momentum 'cept trees and poles etc, whats it do? throw anchors out?? Wot 'e said.........
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Posted 15/08/05 04:26 AM Posted 15/08/05 04:26 AM ESP = Electronic Stability ProgramIt is a Bosch derived acronym, and as such, it is used by Ford who have the Bosch systems in the Falcon and also in the Territory.http://www.boschusa.com/AutoOrigEquip/Brak...ronicStability/Ross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now