Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 4d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted

Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I :rain: her.

Dave. :rain:

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Well the only way is to check for balls.......I just had a look and there is no dangly bits around the rear end. Tomorrow I'll roll it in flour and see if I can find a wet patch.

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

No I think mine is a boy cause it does lots of big skiddys.

LOL

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I  :wub: her.

Dave. :laughing:

Mine swings both ways, depending on what other cars are around :laughing:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Ours is agirl but the new terretiory is a boy named biff

Ian

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

With no boost it's a B@#itch....

With boost it's a huney

And if I don't take it easy I will F$#rk it.....

Some days it cranky, somedays it's smooth.

Somedays it loves me some days the blues.

The weathers been freezing the heaters stop working

(wonder what I did wrong to cause that)

Probably looked at another T.....

Think that says it all

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 4d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I  :wub: her.

Dave. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine swings both ways, depending on what other cars are around :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Luke

Sounds like your car might be trying to tell you somthing else :wub:

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I  :wub: her.

Dave. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave I heard your car likes it up the ass :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 4d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I  :wub: her.

Dave. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave I heard your car likes it up the ass :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I better keep it away from Lukes car then :wub: and I believe your car has a problem to :laughing:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted (edited)
Hi Guys and Gals

Just wondering is you Car a Boy or a Girl, Bullet is a Girl and I  :wub: her.

Dave. :censored:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that why your car can't do burnouts Dave..................you have f :gooff: it to death :gooff::kissmy::tease:

Edited by Blown BA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...