Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 20d
Posted (edited)

Saw a 'Phoon in Sydney last week that had raised rear wing (Factory wing with black nylon spacer blocks between bootlid and wing mounts; spacer blocks had same profile as the OE mounts). Looked really good - even with the contrast of the black block spacers and yellow paintwork; it looked deliberate - as though part of the factory design. Does anyone know where you get 'em??

CountryPhoon

Edited by CountryPhoon
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

There is another thread here SOMEWHERE linking to a retailer that makes these.

They come in two different heights if I remember correctly. Have checked my bookmarks, but can't find the site.

Maybe someone lese out there may remember the site, my memory is shot, too much substance abuse...

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Slightly off topic , but there is a Lightning strike Phoon around these parts with no rear wing at all. Personally not my taste :blink: Though I understand that the owner has his work related reasons for it. Looks like a mean Silver Top Taxi

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)
http://www.awcinfo.com

BA Typhoon Style legs....

Now the funny thing is that is the website where I though I originally saw them, but for the life of me I can not find them now on their website.

It actually looks as thought their site has been changed around slightly since last visit.

Nah, Have found them, I just expected to get the WING included for $220...

Edited by Grass
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 20d
Posted

Nah, Have found them, I just expected to get the WING included for $220...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK - Thanks for that. Looking at their website I think they are selling the standard 'Phoon legs - for adding to standard XR wing; pic doesn't look any higher than regular Phoon wing. But I'll contact them and check.

Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

You could just take the roof off your tractor and install on the Phoon - as it looks in the photo - that looks pretty high - and a much bigger wing!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
You could just take the roof off your tractor and install on the Phoon - as it looks in the photo - that looks pretty high - and a much bigger wing!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton:

Solid Gold. I love it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

There was a website somewhere that had standard height and extended height legs, just can't find it.

It was something to do with old mustangs and other racing type cars, relating to carbon fibre products..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...