Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Location: Inglewood, W.A
Posted
I just love the look of them... wish I had done it to the ute... but decided to put the quad 3" pipes on the cruiser...

gives even the NA 6 a really nice note    ^_^

<div class='bbimg'>

cars027.jpg
</div>

theres a GT-P in newcastle with the herrod system on it and god damn..... it sounds phat and very very angry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gees mate that's one horny looking ride... :crybaby:

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 8d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Fat-51X, even I will admit that looks pretty good, despite what I said about chrome wheels and quad pipes on a 6 cylinder car! But I gotta ask, if you were gonna throw all that money towards the car, why not buy a T or an XR8 in the first place?! :spoton:

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

FAT-51X, can you please post some more pics of your car and info on mods and gains?? That looks bloody nice :spoton:

  • Benzene
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Out West
Posted

I had quads on my ute and not only did they look the part they sounded orsm(v8). Im thinking of putting them on the T aswell but instead of putting them in the usual spot im thinking of blocking the orginal hole and move them closer to the centre M3 style.

  • Member
  • Member For: 24y
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

So does the quad exhaust fit to a standard XR6 Turbo MkII?

No cutting the rear skirt or anything?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

The skirt has to be cut, But when done properly it looks factory.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...