theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 02/07/05 01:22 PM Posted 02/07/05 01:22 PM Driving down Barry Road last week, a convoy of GT's drove by me, second exhaust cut out, but no tip, also different wheels but it was only a passing glimpse, Maybe car's on their way to something else, these were heading from main plant to FPV.
ORSMF6 Member 39 Member For: 21y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Blue Power Garage Posted 02/07/05 03:51 PM Posted 02/07/05 03:51 PM I have seen the Mk3 at FPV the other week when I was seeing my car come off the line..it was got twin exhaust out the back .. one each side and they are the same shape as the current one ..as for the rims they had new ones on with black stickers so couldnt really get a good look.. but they are a 5 spoke not as think as the 19' GTP ones but they rise in the center of the spoke ( looked ok ) the bumbers all looked the same and wasnt aloud to get close to look inside .. sorryheard it take off later on .. its quiter than current ones but it was an auto and changed very smooth from what I could see under a fair bit of berries ..I would of loved to take a few pics but wasnt aloud as if I did they would have licked me out ..
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: Birkdale Posted 02/07/05 10:36 PM Posted 02/07/05 10:36 PM Dual exhaust tips for all V8 models (exiting both sides of the rear bumper) and 6-speed autos across the FPV range.Probably a heap of equipment changes and definately wheels and maybe some cosmetics changes to the bumpers and colour schemes (like the striped you mentioned).And hopefully a supercharger LOL!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where did u hear all this info yoot?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>THe s/c was a joke (I think you realise that) but Motor has a couple of photos of a convoy getting around when they were testing the F6, the photo shows dual tips and the front and rear bumpers were all taped up and it had a 6-speed auto (but we all know that).As for wheels, they always change them per model but it is a guess, and any other changes will most likely relate to equipment.The BA is so damn good it will be good to see it unchanged for its whole life, means excellent resale. No different to the VT-VZ really. Especially for FPV, the Mk1s will be as desirable as the MkIII hopefully.
Shockwave-T Member 96 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Melbourne Posted 21/07/05 12:54 PM Posted 21/07/05 12:54 PM I would of loved to take a few pics but wasnt aloud as if I did they would have licked me out ..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha I hope that was a typo
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 22/07/05 08:15 AM Posted 22/07/05 08:15 AM I would of loved to take a few pics but wasnt aloud as if I did they would have licked me out ..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha I hope that was a typo <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well spotted. HA HA
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/05 07:52 AM Posted 25/07/05 07:52 AM I would of loved to take a few pics but wasnt aloud as if I did they would have licked me out ..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha I hope that was a typo <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well spotted. HA HA<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Must be one sick ford dealership
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 04/08/05 09:34 PM Author Posted 04/08/05 09:34 PM A factory fitted shaker would be nice.
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/05 08:55 AM Posted 05/08/05 08:55 AM mmmm that looks good ..
Guest Guests Posted 06/08/05 08:23 AM Posted 06/08/05 08:23 AM A friend told me that there'll be no GTHO in the BA range because the chassies only rated at just above 550Nm and a blown GT would run rings around that so we'll all be wating for the next falcon.
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 23y 2d Location: City Posted 06/08/05 08:36 AM Posted 06/08/05 08:36 AM Arent there plenty of people running near 700nm in their turbos with no problems from the chassis??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now