BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/05 09:48 AM Posted 10/07/05 09:48 AM Here's one that will really test everyone......The first hint is:Is is not in Australia!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Disneyland in L.A?Well it SOMETHING in LA!Lumpy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I concour. In fact, I am so confident, I am going to congratulate Lumpy and myself now on a correct guess without even waiting for confirmation.Good work all around
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 10/07/05 12:37 PM Posted 10/07/05 12:37 PM (edited) Here's one that will really test everyone......The first hint is:Is is not in Australia!!!Disneyland in L.A?Well it SOMETHING in LA!Lumpy I concour. In fact, I am so confident, I am going to congratulate Lumpy and myself now on a correct guess without even waiting for confirmation.Good work all around I guess there is no need for me to confirm then....ok... I am cutting the lat / long off the next one!!! Edited 10/07/05 12:41 PM by XR64T
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 10/07/05 12:52 PM Posted 10/07/05 12:52 PM ok... I am cutting the lat / long off the next one!!!Nooooo, that makes it HARD Lumpy
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/07/05 01:08 PM Posted 10/07/05 01:08 PM It isn't part of the old Adelaide F1 track is it???Lumpy Another one...I second the motionAdelaide????Yep, it's the Victoria Park section of the Clipsal 500 track.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/07/05 03:52 PM Posted 10/07/05 03:52 PM Another one...
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 10/07/05 04:03 PM Posted 10/07/05 04:03 PM Another one...Errrrrr, Eastern Creek raceway?Lumpy
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/07/05 10:59 PM Author Posted 10/07/05 10:59 PM Another one...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its the 2 mile Indy oval in Indiapolous (sp?)You can see the F1 GP track and golf course all in the middle of the track
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/07/05 04:28 AM Posted 11/07/05 04:28 AM Another one...Its the 2 mile Indy oval in Indiapolous (sp?)You can see the F1 GP track and golf course all in the middle of the track Yep, Indianapolis Motor Speedway... 2.5 miles
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 11/07/05 05:59 AM Posted 11/07/05 05:59 AM Its the 2 mile Indy oval in Indiapolous (sp?)You can see the F1 GP track and golf course all in the middle of the track That golf course did give me a case of What the Farks! LOLLumpy
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 03/02/09 05:07 AM Posted 03/02/09 05:07 AM (edited) why walk, when you can now swim without getting wet, or even getting of your arse for that matter!Ever wanted to see your puter work in water?http://earth.google.com/ocean/Enjoy Edited 03/02/09 05:08 AM by smicky
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now