bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 6d Location: Canberra Posted 23/06/05 04:52 AM Posted 23/06/05 04:52 AM The maximum predicted for today is a balmy 9 degrees, and having just gone out for a lunchtime stroll, I can't say that I'd argue with that! So, anybody planning a holiday to the national capital?!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/06/05 04:54 AM Posted 23/06/05 04:54 AM Last night on the weather report it said it was going to snow in Goulburn and Cooma. How the hell can it miss Canberra when we are smack bang in the middle!!I might go for a drive to cooma...
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 23/06/05 04:58 AM Posted 23/06/05 04:58 AM The maximum predicted for today is a balmy 9 degrees, and having just gone out for a lunchtime stroll, I can't say that I'd argue with that! So, anybody planning a holiday to the national capital?! On the bright side, great Turbo weather
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 23/06/05 05:21 AM Posted 23/06/05 05:21 AM I might go for a drive to cooma...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>One Way?
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 23/06/05 06:45 AM Posted 23/06/05 06:45 AM The maximum predicted for today is a balmy 9 degrees, and having just gone out for a lunchtime stroll, I can't say that I'd argue with that! So, anybody planning a holiday to the national capital?! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On the bright side, great Turbo weather<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You'd think that, but the roads are wet as anything...
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 23/06/05 09:07 AM Posted 23/06/05 09:07 AM I know what you's mean, its lucky to hit 30 here lately
xr6t ute Member 442 Member For: 22y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 23/06/05 09:29 AM Posted 23/06/05 09:29 AM I know what you's mean, its lucky to hit 30 here lately <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im in Gove at the moment and after coming from the gold coast im doing it tuff! And to think I brought a jumper with me Shane
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/06/05 11:12 AM Posted 23/06/05 11:12 AM I know what you's mean, its lucky to hit 30 here lately <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im in Gove at the moment and after coming from the gold coast im doing it tuff! And to think I brought a jumper with me Shane<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're lucky Shane, they are predicting down to six degrees tonight. But the friggin wind, even had to lower the speed limit on the gateway bridge because of it.As for you Canberra folk Trent.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/06/05 11:43 AM Posted 23/06/05 11:43 AM Get me out of this cold hole..... It is a semi nice place to live, 3 hrs to Sydney CBD, 2 hours to Thredbo, 1.5 hours to South coast, ya gotta piss on your windscreen to defrost the bastard, we have no dragstrip, but we have the Summernats! Bit of a mixed bag there.....
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 23/06/05 01:13 PM Posted 23/06/05 01:13 PM Get me out of this cold hole..... It is a semi nice place to live, 3 hrs to Sydney CBD, 2 hours to Thredbo, 1.5 hours to South coast, ya gotta piss on your windscreen to defrost the bas*ard, we have no dragstrip, but we have the Summernats! Bit of a mixed bag there..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now