Fulch Member 74 Member For: 22y 26d Location: Gold Coast Posted 14/06/05 11:58 PM Posted 14/06/05 11:58 PM What age are you both?
Guest schhhtodd Guests Posted 15/06/05 12:10 AM Posted 15/06/05 12:10 AM What age are you both?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>your guna laugh but 19 in july
xr6t83 Member 16 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Location: Melbourne Posted 15/06/05 01:48 AM Posted 15/06/05 01:48 AM Good Stuff fellas! I was in the same boat as you guys, 20 when I got my baby. A word of advice though, dont touch the exaust, I would estimate that in the first 4 months of having the exaust of my first t I was a pulled over at least once a week! (im in vic by the way, not sure what the police are like in otherstates) The P plates are like Flashing Lights that say pull me over to Police!the exaust was aps setup<the coppers love picking on tiny things! I had to get it tested by the epa, pain in the.....One last point, I took my car to calder park and completed a defence driving course, best 400 bux ive eva spent! Well worth a look Guys!Good luck and safe driving.Cheers Mark
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 3d Location: Canberra Posted 15/06/05 01:54 AM Posted 15/06/05 01:54 AM Jeez, I gotta say I'm just the tiniest bit envious guys. I've only just got my T and am loving it, but I've been driving legally for over 17 years! When I was 19 I was driving around in a 1980 2.0 Ford Escort (and loved it to bits!!). I would have absolutely KILLED to be able to afford something like an XR6 Turbo! But then again, I probably wouldn't be here today if I had! So, whilst you guys are seriously lucky to be able to afford a car like that at your age, please do take the advice of other forum members and be careful on the roads, eh? Not just for your sakes, but for others like me who often travel with their families.
Guest schhhtodd Guests Posted 15/06/05 02:15 AM Posted 15/06/05 02:15 AM Jeez, I gotta say I'm just the tiniest bit envious guys. I've only just got my T and am loving it, but I've been driving legally for over 17 years! When I was 19 I was driving around in a 1980 2.0 Ford Escort (and loved it to bits!!). I would have absolutely KILLED to be able to afford something like an XR6 Turbo! But then again, I probably wouldn't be here today if I had! So, whilst you guys are seriously lucky to be able to afford a car like that at your age, please do take the advice of other forum members and be careful on the roads, eh? Not just for your sakes, but for others like me who often travel with their families. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mate no offence intended but ebing young I hear that kinda stuff everyday, even when I had my old 86 bluebird, after awhile it just goes in 1 ear and out the other, but for the sakes of keeping this car im guna be careful
dazza1981 Member 45 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/06/05 02:53 AM Posted 15/06/05 02:53 AM Jeez, I gotta say I'm just the tiniest bit envious guys. I've only just got my T and am loving it, but I've been driving legally for over 17 years! When I was 19 I was driving around in a 1980 2.0 Ford Escort (and loved it to bits!!). I would have absolutely KILLED to be able to afford something like an XR6 Turbo! But then again, I probably wouldn't be here today if I had! So, whilst you guys are seriously lucky to be able to afford a car like that at your age, please do take the advice of other forum members and be careful on the roads, eh? Not just for your sakes, but for others like me who often travel with their families. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mate no offence intended but ebing young I hear that kinda stuff everyday, even when I had my old 86 bluebird, after awhile it just goes in 1 ear and out the other, but for the sakes of keeping this car im guna be careful<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 19 Damn .... I know other people must be thinking this same thing but how does a 19 year old afford a brand new XR6 Turbo
Guest schhhtodd Guests Posted 15/06/05 02:59 AM Posted 15/06/05 02:59 AM 19 Damn .... I know other people must be thinking this same thing but how does a 19 year old afford a brand new XR6 Turbo <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hard work and dedication
XR6T-riffic Member 121 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: Penrith NSW Posted 15/06/05 03:00 AM Posted 15/06/05 03:00 AM Jeez, I gotta say I'm just the tiniest bit envious guys. I've only just got my T and am loving it, but I've been driving legally for over 17 years! When I was 19 I was driving around in a 1980 2.0 Ford Escort (and loved it to bits!!). I would have absolutely KILLED to be able to afford something like an XR6 Turbo! But then again, I probably wouldn't be here today if I had! So, whilst you guys are seriously lucky to be able to afford a car like that at your age, please do take the advice of other forum members and be careful on the roads, eh? Not just for your sakes, but for others like me who often travel with their families. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mate no offence intended but ebing young I hear that kinda stuff everyday, even when I had my old 86 bluebird, after awhile it just goes in 1 ear and out the other, but for the sakes of keeping this car im guna be careful<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 19 Damn .... I know other people must be thinking this same thing but how does a 19 year old afford a brand new XR6 Turbo <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got me - when I was 19 could only afford a beige XC panel van (stock)
spoonage Long Member Member 169 Member For: 21y 7m 18d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 15/06/05 03:58 AM Posted 15/06/05 03:58 AM I'm 19 and I've had my 05 XR6T for about 3 months (bought it brand new). I'm on my greens and get off next April. Before anyone asks, yes I paid for the car myself without help from mum or dad (god forbid them helping me on anything financial, they figure I'm on my own). No, no drugs or money laundering involved.Edit: I live in the ACT.
BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 15/06/05 04:01 AM Posted 15/06/05 04:01 AM Green P plater right here and proud but on my blacks soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now