Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 8d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/05 04:58 AM Posted 21/06/05 04:58 AM Cruise sounds good, I'm in for that... I'm not the one to back out of a BBQ, however I dont have a BBQ to bring along. BATurb I think the second option is sounding more the go as time goes on, resturant, pub Peter
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 21/06/05 09:35 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:35 AM I will be there as long as its not raining tracksion is bad enough in the dry it will be sh*t
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/05 10:07 AM Author Posted 21/06/05 10:07 AM on fox weather they predict fine and 19 on chanel 7 it is going to be fine and 16 no rain in sight (fingers crossed)
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/05 02:01 PM Posted 21/06/05 02:01 PM Count me in.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry I have to bail! I have been invited to a golf day thru work.. this happens once in a blue moon so sorry guys.. I only found out today.. If it is raining though I will not bother with it and come on the cruise. So time will tell.
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: Adelaide Posted 22/06/05 12:24 AM Posted 22/06/05 12:24 AM who has a portable bbq they could bring along (maybe a couple)? or if everyone prefers to have lunch at a restaurant or winery? any thoughts, comments?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont have a portable bbq so a pub sounds good
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 22/06/05 05:49 AM Posted 22/06/05 05:49 AM who has a portable bbq they could bring along (maybe a couple)? or if everyone prefers to have lunch at a restaurant or winery? any thoughts, comments?I dont have a portable bbq so a pub sounds goodSounds like the go!No portable bbq here either
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/06/05 08:02 AM Posted 22/06/05 08:02 AM No BBQ of any kind here!
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/06/05 08:13 AM Author Posted 22/06/05 08:13 AM the pub for lunch it is then
rdomain Member 98 Member For: 21y 4m 25d Posted 24/06/05 08:56 AM Posted 24/06/05 08:56 AM behind Jarvis ford at Hillcrest around 10am So is this the meeting time and place still?And yeah, a counter meal at the pub sounds mighty fine
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/06/05 05:43 AM Author Posted 25/06/05 05:43 AM behind Jarvis ford at Hillcrest around 10amSo is this the meeting time and place still?And yeah, a counter meal at the pub sounds mighty fine <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yep, been looking forward to this cruise for a while
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now