RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 18/08/05 12:51 PM Posted 18/08/05 12:51 PM Confirming I'll be there with a chair to watch - and also my tongs. And what tongs they are. Beware.Oh - and the running order? I reckon phantomchic should be sent in FIRST as the DYNO PRIMER.... Tongs great. As long as it's not a thong.
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 18/08/05 01:00 PM Posted 18/08/05 01:00 PM Im happy to go nextBig AL
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 18/08/05 01:12 PM Posted 18/08/05 01:12 PM Al, long time no see. Have you done anything to the phantom beast since we last saw it?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 18/08/05 03:23 PM Posted 18/08/05 03:23 PM its probably here somewherebut ermmwhats the address?Shazzy
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 18/08/05 07:12 PM Posted 18/08/05 07:12 PM I will go next if that is ok.Ian
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 18/08/05 07:31 PM Posted 18/08/05 07:31 PM Oh no! I don't want position "13", that could be unlucky, I can see it now, piston through block, wheels fall off, car jumps off and goes through brick wall. My lucky No is 9 but that's already gone, 14 would be a risk because if someone pulls out it becomes 13. 12 or 15 I guess Clarke
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 18/08/05 07:52 PM Posted 18/08/05 07:52 PM So who will be lucky no 13 than.IanPS should make it a ls1 as they will put oil everywhere anyway.
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 4d Location: gold coast Posted 18/08/05 08:13 PM Posted 18/08/05 08:13 PM Pick me pick me !!! ill happily go fourth!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>bet u get 240.4 rwkws bwaaaaaah<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whos a smartar$e then hey dont worry ill fix u big dose of nos thatll do it!!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/08/05 08:28 PM Author Posted 18/08/05 08:28 PM (edited) OK...running order1. fpvt62. jetute (if my clutch is fitted) 3. blonk4. mk11ute5. XR6TU (if bung hand doesn't wreck existing clutch).6. sutty 7. SIXRT (if clutch fixed8. phantomchic (sorry you van kick fpv6t's arse for that one)9.barraman 10. Fulch 11.cootint12.GOLDIE13.14.15.Barry blue Edited 18/08/05 10:32 PM by XR6TU
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 18/08/05 10:30 PM Posted 18/08/05 10:30 PM hahaha, settle petal......lol.Just think Shaz, being 1st, get the coolest air conditions, may get a better result. Blow the other stocko's off the dyno.....lol. I bet cooltint will be trying to maintain the "Stocko" crown.Yes Trent, God knows I'm insane enough, one weekend with Shaz, Glenn and Kel and I'm scarred for life....lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now