jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/06/05 10:09 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:09 AM keen to find out if the site has contributed to your modifications
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/06/05 10:11 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:11 AM Yep CAI within 3 weeks of ownership, and Edit within 3 months
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/06/05 10:17 AM Author Posted 03/06/05 10:17 AM I was happy with a stocky but reading about others success I too decided to mod... Have never really modded a car before and am highly enjoying it... thanks to the forum and the info that people supply on it
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 03/06/05 10:24 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:24 AM I really enjoy talking it all up with you lads on this site This site MADE me get an Edit
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 2d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 03/06/05 10:39 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:39 AM I didnt find the site till probably a 2 months after I bought my T. But since I have been on the site and read what other people have done to the cars, Have made me want to mod the car. So far 2nd CAI and Filter and Painted Intercooler.. Not much I know but if wasent for the site I would have kept it stock..And sice the release of the edit that has been put on the shopping list tooCheers Fordxr6turbo.comcikas
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 03/06/05 10:41 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:41 AM This site MADE me get an Edit Good justification to the missus But honey...the creepy internet dudes made me do it...honest Lumpy
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/05 10:41 AM Posted 03/06/05 10:41 AM If I hadnt come across this site and had all these bad bad people influencing me, I have no doubt I would still be driving a stockie.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Posted 03/06/05 12:44 PM Posted 03/06/05 12:44 PM I was always going to mod mine, however, the information I've received from this site has been invaluable in the modding choices I've made.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 03/06/05 06:15 PM Posted 03/06/05 06:15 PM I'm happy with a stockie. Geea.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Posted 04/06/05 03:06 AM Posted 04/06/05 03:06 AM I'm happy with a stockie. Geea. Must have been hell of a down hill on that 10second run then.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now