turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 7d Location: Toowoomba Posted 18/05/05 09:49 AM Posted 18/05/05 09:49 AM and take into account the amount of traffic it gets with all the oil and such that rises to the top when it rains, the M1 concrete doesnt seem to drain water away as good as bitumen does and water sits on it, I recon 5th gear wheel spin would be a sinch.Dazza.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 19/05/05 01:36 AM Author Posted 19/05/05 01:36 AM Don't you guys let Tuna hear you....... Still no volunteers to witness the somewhat lively event?????
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/05 04:17 AM Posted 19/05/05 04:17 AM Don't you guys let Tuna hear you....... Still no volunteers to witness the somewhat lively event????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You know I really can't understand why you're not getting any takers - it would beat anything that Dreamworld could offer!I'll watch from behind though if you are desperate need of a witness.Trent.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 19/05/05 09:26 AM Posted 19/05/05 09:26 AM I'll watch from behind though if you are desperate need of a witness.Trent.Like always Tab...Watching from behind Lumpy
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Posted 19/05/05 09:28 AM Posted 19/05/05 09:28 AM Don't you guys let Tuna hear you....... You know I really can't understand why you're not getting any takers - it would beat anything that Dreamworld could offer!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>There you go.....I thought this WAS Dreamworld.....
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 19/05/05 10:50 AM Posted 19/05/05 10:50 AM Don't you guys let Tuna hear you....... You know I really can't understand why you're not getting any takers - it would beat anything that Dreamworld could offer!There you go.....I thought this WAS Dreamworld.....Hey Tuna, I heard the best ride at Dreamworld is your mother!
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Posted 19/05/05 11:03 AM Posted 19/05/05 11:03 AM that's strange, thought it was you? Its an airborne thing.......Flied Lice they call it
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 19/05/05 11:27 AM Posted 19/05/05 11:27 AM Hey Tuna, I heard the best ride at Dreamworld is your mother!I am blinded by this shining example of maturity.WTF is the matter with you guys? Adults? Where?
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 19/05/05 09:32 PM Author Posted 19/05/05 09:32 PM Don't look at me. I just wanted to share some joy with the world.......
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 19/05/05 09:33 PM Author Posted 19/05/05 09:33 PM Don't you guys let Tuna hear you....... You know I really can't understand why you're not getting any takers - it would beat anything that Dreamworld could offer!There you go.....I thought this WAS Dreamworld.....Hey Tuna, I heard the best ride at Dreamworld is your mother!Although, I do have a funny bone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now