F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 16/05/05 11:26 PM Author Posted 16/05/05 11:26 PM Thanks Scotty. Like I said in the beginning, I am very happy with the result.Anyone is welcome to sit it in in the wet with me and be shown what it does on the M1 - end of story. I will even pick Tuna up from the airport, pity he will be sitting in the tray! Next time, hijack your own thread.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/05/05 12:05 AM Posted 17/05/05 12:05 AM Well done Shane, congrats on the recent upgrades to your car.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's sad that some find it a little hard to grasp that there are many ways to skin the cat though.Trent.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 17/05/05 01:37 AM Author Posted 17/05/05 01:37 AM Thanks Trent. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Posted 17/05/05 02:33 AM Posted 17/05/05 02:33 AM Mate, you wont get me sitting in the tray of a ute that does top gear burnouts!
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 17/05/05 03:20 AM Author Posted 17/05/05 03:20 AM I have 120kgs that says I will if I want.....
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Posted 17/05/05 03:26 AM Posted 17/05/05 03:26 AM At least you got a funny bone. I like that
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 7d Location: Toowoomba Posted 17/05/05 12:59 PM Posted 17/05/05 12:59 PM Lots of top gear tyre fryers here! This sounds cool.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Un like know it alls like u tuner.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How about the English version now Goldie?! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was thinking the same thing.Dazza.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 7d Location: Toowoomba Posted 17/05/05 01:26 PM Posted 17/05/05 01:26 PM ok, on the prices list it marks 2 coolers for the BA, I assume the old crappy one and the new ubeut one.Falcon BA Part No. PWI2054 $788Falcon BA Single Pass Part No. PWI5154 $840Is the single pass unit the new one?Dazza.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 18/05/05 03:55 AM Author Posted 18/05/05 03:55 AM Yep.
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: Birkdale Posted 18/05/05 09:23 AM Posted 18/05/05 09:23 AM Lots of top gear tyre fryers here! This sounds cool.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My stock ute lets loose on the bumps in the wet in 4th, so nearly double the torque, I'm sure fifth is no trouble in the wet, the M1 is slippery concrete.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now