sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 11/05/05 12:00 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:00 AM I love you Jess<{POST_SNAPBACK}>shutup dickhead <{POST_SNAPBACK}>S$%t that made me laugh!Glen give the TOUCH UP GUYS a call they came out to my work and fixed the girl's Honda Intergra here up and did a great job. Not sure how much it was though. Give them a call and I am sure they would come and see you and give you a quote to get them fixed up.Give Paul Radcliff a call on 0419 722 324 He was the one who came out here, Springwood.I know how anoying it is, just bugs you doesn't it. I have some scratches and small dings on my roof where the garage door came down on it and am looking at options to get it fixed up now.Mick
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 11/05/05 12:04 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:04 AM All from the girls <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The girls? Is that what you call your hands?Adam<{POST_SNAPBACK}> only when his wife's away :fool:
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: ACT Posted 11/05/05 01:05 AM Posted 11/05/05 01:05 AM ..don't say a ing word!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/05/05 01:19 AM Posted 11/05/05 01:19 AM ..don't say a ing word!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So now your clutch and your rims are stuffed... Couldnt help myself
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 11/05/05 01:20 AM Posted 11/05/05 01:20 AM Jeez I'd kill to have rims in that good a condition.I think spatial awareness is carried on the Y chromosome.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 01:33 AM Posted 11/05/05 01:33 AM ..don't say a ing word!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh no
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: ACT Posted 11/05/05 02:07 AM Posted 11/05/05 02:07 AM ..tried to shoot up inside of little old lady in her Camry who could not decide if she had been in the car park for more or less..no more...no, less than 2 hours. Swerved to avoid her and just touched the kerb, heard a horrible loud DINGGGG reverberate through the car park. I didn’t even stop and look, just drove straight across town to the wheel repair dudes.Fortunately the wheel I damaged was the only one the spare was a direct replacement for.The F6 has different rim offset front to back, so the spare is actually a front wheel, and can be put on the rear temporarily, but the rears cannot go on the front.And as the tyres are directional the spare is only good for one side, so technically I have a spare front passengers side wheel. So I could have just hidden my foolishness in the boot, but I have sent it off for repair.
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 16/05/05 01:50 AM Posted 16/05/05 01:50 AM YCL, where have you sent it? Just curious as a couple of people have told me Wheel Factory no longer exists....A.
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 17/05/05 12:24 PM Posted 17/05/05 12:24 PM (edited) Just curious, who told you the rims have different offset's?My effort!! Edited 17/05/05 12:32 PM by theeone
harlee Member 29 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 17/05/05 12:36 PM Posted 17/05/05 12:36 PM YCL, where have you sent it? Just curious as a couple of people have told me Wheel Factory no longer exists....A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wheel Factory is still there, I was out there today. It shares the shop with QuickFit tyres and Brett ex/service manager pollocks and gregory's is the owner, is a good guy too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now