bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 23/04/03 07:49 AM Posted 23/04/03 07:49 AM Visited the Discovery Centre today and they have XR6 Turbo caps in stock $22.50 ea, as well as a whole heap of FPV stuff.Pursuit Ute and GT have been removed from display though :( Regards,Ben
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 23/04/03 07:55 AM Author Posted 23/04/03 07:55 AM Better shot
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 23/04/03 07:57 AM Author Posted 23/04/03 07:57 AM rear
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/03 08:30 AM Posted 23/04/03 08:30 AM Nice background I gotta pop in when I'm down there..
Guest raoulc Guests Posted 24/04/03 12:00 AM Posted 24/04/03 12:00 AM Is there a website for this? What is Discovery Centre?
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 24/04/03 12:45 AM Author Posted 24/04/03 12:45 AM http://www.ford.com.au/inside_ford/discove...very_Centre.asp
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/04/03 02:40 AM Posted 24/04/03 02:40 AM I was going to buy a xr6t hat when I was at the motorshow in melb, but I bought a mobile phone cover instead. (I figured my 3 xr8 hats, fpv cap, gt cap, and numerous ford racing caps should be enough for the moment)
Guest rpmjunky Guests Posted 24/04/03 02:55 AM Posted 24/04/03 02:55 AM yeah I got one of the turbo hats at the clipsal 500
Guest Tancxr6 Guests Posted 24/04/03 07:19 AM Posted 24/04/03 07:19 AM is this merchandise available anywhere besides the discovery centre??. ie. dealers, accessory shops, etc.
BarraGT Legacy Donating Member 359 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 26/04/03 12:04 PM Posted 26/04/03 12:04 PM is this merchandise available anywhere besides the discovery centre??. ie. dealers, accessory shops, etc. Lucky that you're in Canberra mate, I know just the place.Go to the Tuggeranong Hyperdome and in a store called Rock Wallaby you can find the new Ford Racing caps, shirts, boxers shorts, the XR6T, XR8, FPV and GT hats aswell as a a BA XR8 shirt and BA bar mats. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now